What Is There To Do For Teens At Night?

AngelBaby

Earning My Ears
Like Are There Any Dance Clubs A 14 Yr. Old Can Go To? Or Some Thing Like That.

Pong e a cong e, Long o vong e, & Kong i nong dong nong e song song, AngelBaby

well...

Pong e a cong e, Long o vong e, & Kong i nong dong nong e song song, AngelBaby

dance clubs? If your parents are up to it, you can go to pleasure island where there's the rock 'n roll beach club and the 8trax you can go into it's just your parents have to accompany you. there's only 2 that under 21 can't enter, manniquins and beta sound stage. I think there's one at the boardwalk to kids are allowed into but i'm not 100% sure. u might want to check. plus downtwon disney west side has disneyquest and lots of other stuff to do

~*tInK85*~

I think the only clubs that us teens can't enter are Mannequins and the BET sound stage in PI, and Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk.

I love walking thru DD at night...from Marketplace to the WS...It's so much fun. But usually, at night, I'm in a park. hehe. Also, the resorts are awesome at night...go up to the 15th floor of the Contemp any night, the view is awesome. Take a left when you get off the elevators (Cally Grill is to your right) and go down the hall to the observation deck. You can see EC on clear nights.

djali.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter