What is up with Disney's Imagineers?

I like the idea of moving the Leave a Legacy to WS !!:)

But the original post named 3 items out of many thet Disney has built. What about all of
AK !!! This is a great park filled with many details and is fast becoming my favorite. What about the AKL ?? Was just there a few days ago - what a GREAT resort - it is stunning.

I actually liked the cake as a one time deal.

Pop Century fills a void and apperantly a lot of people like them as JeffH stated.

I am glad to see the MK LKing show go. Needs to be replaced. The new show from all accounts should be a worthy replacement.

Disney still has what it takes to create great family attractions. I really enjoyed DinoRama now that it is complete. Hopefully folks are basing thier opinions based on seeing the whole area and not snapshots and commentary on these boards. I went there fully expecting to hate but ended up enjoying it. It is a great FAMILY addition.

Disney still has the magic.

Dave O.

The cake was pink & ugly - but kinda cute - at least it wasn't permanent.

The hand & wand - I kinda like it.

The Leave a Legacy - I agree - it looks like a graveyard. I'd like them to move it - but some people like it.

AK is the most beautiful of the parks - I could wander it for hours and days!

Sorceror Mickey's Hat - when I first saw pictures of it - I hated it. All I could think of was how it hid the Great Movie RIde. But then I actually went to the park - I love it! Don't ask me why, but it just seems like it belongs there. I hope that it's a permanent addition (a CM told me it was - but that doesn't make it offical).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter