What is walking a reservation?

As long as you modify it before the window opens for the next night you want, it will work.

So, say you book a 5 night stay and want to move it forward. As long as you do it before window opens for what would be night 6, you’ll be fine. Doing it 4 days I would work.

With a 7 day trip, night 6 is fine. With the online system it is certainly easy to modify daily, but it’s not necessary.
Good point there’s really no need to do it daily, maybe that would even help non-walkers get their consecutive nights easier

Zombie thread alert! :teeth:

That's okay, this is good info that gets asked often anyway.

Q: So what is walking a reservation?

A: It is what some other people might be doing while I am still asleep on the day I plan to book my SSR 1 bedroom villa at 11 months out.​

Zombie thread alert! :teeth:

That's okay, this is good info that gets asked often anyway.

Q: So what is walking a reservation?

A: It is what some other people might be doing while I am still asleep on the day I plan to book my SSR 1 bedroom villa at 11 months out.​
Charter Member here of the "No Walk, No Stalk, No Borrow Club".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter