What is wrong with the smilie's??

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Or it is suppose to be this way??

When I type : ) you get :) and when I type : D you get :D

Is this something new or am I just losing my mind?

I have that problem too - I've just adjusted. I suppose now, they'll fix it, and then I'll have to adjust again....story of my life!!

It took me a while, but I have begun to adjust to which is which... I still wish they'd switch them back!

It's not important to me.. I don't like smiling.. now if they were called grumpies...

such a comodian you are Alex. umm errr was that comedian. Same difference!!! LOL

I've adjusted too but I really miss that big toothy grin :(

I do too Kath. I just wish that the smilies would match up to what they are suppose too. Oh well, I guess things could be worse, like no private messaging :eek:

ROTFLOL!!! Now they're back to the way they used to be. Everyone Ready: 1-2-3 Adjust. :p :p :p

Mickey zip that mouth. Don't give Alex any ideas!

Alex Mickey's sunshine is sick. She doesn't know what shes saying.

Originally posted by kejoda
Mickey zip that mouth. Don't give Alex any ideas!

Alex Mickey's sunshine is sick. She doesn't know what shes saying.

LOL - I meant that I would rather have some messed up smilies than no PM's!!!

Alex knows that he would have thousands of DIS'ers on his doorstep if he shut off the PM's!!

(testing :D testing :) )

Ahhh, that is so much better!! Thanks Alex. :p

That would be a nightmare for him.LOL

Long live pm's!

I noticed that!!

oh thanks Dan!!

hehe! I'm gonna use that site now!

I miss the toothy grin too! :(

Thanks Dan. I usually 'type' out my smilies and noticed that change. Oh well, I guess I'm used to it now... :) ... Oops, I mean :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter