What is your 8-10 year old girl's favorite souvenir?

DD10 really enjoyed pin trading and adding a couple new pins to her collection during our trip this past March. The resort refillable mugs are also a fave with all my kids and get used frequently at home.

When DD just turned 10 she forgone all other souvenirs for a Vera Bradley Disney backpack. We actually didn't decide to get it until we got home and she had not bought a single souvenir. It was pricey but she's sill using it every day two year later.

My 10 year old bought a fan from China in EPCOT, a new lanyard for her pins and a shirt in AK that had a dinosaur taking a selfie while an asteroid was in the background. She really wasn't into the stuffed animals this time.

DD8's favourite souvenirs have been the snow leopard stuffie from the Everest dump shop, or her build your own Light Saber from Tatooine Traders.

We also have "Snowy" -- that was a full-on obsession until she got it. (Daddy very foolishly promised to get it later, he assumed that it would be possible to buy it elsewhere on property; he ended up having to order it from the parks after we got home. Cost a fortune.) He is her favorite stuffed animal.

Girls are all different; some love stuffed animals well into their teens, and some abandon them early on.

If she likes "pretty stuff for her room", one of my best recommendations would be what we call our "Mickey spinner" -- one of the metal wind turners sold at Epcot. The segments come in all sorts of sizes, so you could make her a small one to be hung indoors. (Ours is large and hangs outdoors, and each piece has a memory attached. It includes a Mickey, a sun, and a dolphin.)

My girls at that age loved getting the My Little Pony boxes with Disney princess costumes from Once Upon a Time store at Disney Springs. Can't get them anywhere else.

What about a ne princess doll, or tshirt, or purse, or a unique TsumTsum, character shaped crayons with princess coloring book. Mickey, Minnie, princess earrings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!