What is your average Disney vacation stay?

What is your average length of stay (in days) at Walt Disney World Florida?

• 5 days or less - on Disney property hotel

• 5 days or less - off Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - on Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - off Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - on Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - off Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We come over from England so usually stay in WDW property for 15-16 nights as the flights cost quite a lot especially as we come over for Christmas

We are staying 9 nights. We drive down so we don't do anything the first night (16 hour drive). 7 days in the parks with 1 break day at the pool. And leave at checkout on our last to do the 16 hour return trip.
9 nights for us

Saturday to Saturday every time. For us it's perfect as it allows us to leave still wanting a little more ;)

I prefer 2-3 day spontaneous trips. I don't care what hotel I get on property. I need a bed....I need a shower. I go every 4-6 weeks from my home in Raleigh, NC. Buying an Annual Pass was the best investment I made! I've spent 22 days in the parks this year for the price of 5!

We average 7 days, but do take some short last minute trips

We've always done a 10 day stay at an offsite property. Marriott timeshares near Sea World.

We're going to be in Florida for a week (Friday to Friday) but are only doing 2 days at Disney (1 Magic Kingdom, 1 Epcot), and then 1 day at Universal Studios. We have folks coming in on different days, and a wedding to attend as well, so it's all a little more spread out. I know it'll be a lot to cram into each day, but we're so excited!!

seven nights on property. I could see us staying longer (9-10 days) in the future when the kids (5,2) are a little older and can do everything the parks have to offer.

unfortunately for me, dd's aren't as entranced as I am about Disney...Maybe its because we are from Ohio and have Kings Island and Cedar Point, and they are getting older...They love the ocean...especially the gulf side, so we split our trip up between Orlando and usually St. Pete...its my absolute fave:)

Wasn't sure to post this poll but, I'm curious to the average length of stay at Walt Disney.

We're thinking between 10 to 14 days and, want to know if that lenth of time is too long, not long enough or just about right.

Thanks!
We have been going to Disney world for the past 10 years now.
Being from the UK, we always stay for 14 nights / 13 day's.
Due to the cost of getting to the USA we can only go once a year & it's always for 2 weeks.
When we come home we always find something we forgot to do.

We've done three stays... 5, 12, and 19 days... the longer the better.

Definitely the best trips are 7~8 days, on-site, with a "rest" day in the middle :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter