What is your Disney shameful secret?

Ellie Webbs

Mouseketeer
I had awful heat stroke while on my honeymoon dining at Bistro de Paris (now ?Monsieur Paul)
I was really sick and put it this way had to leave an item of clothing in the restroom bin... then had to pretend that nothing happened for the rest of the meal.
😩

AnnieBearJamboree

Earning My Ears
I always rope drop at the Magic Kingdom and start at Tomorrowland, working my way counter-clockwise around the park. I’ve heard clockwise starting in Adventureland is the more popular option, but I just feel weird if I don’t start with a few rides on Space Mountain, then Carousel of Progress and Peoplemover first thing.

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
I once had a TA named Sherry Farmer who was once married to Bill.....
who said to me that he was indeed very 'Goofy" -::yes::

(shes now divorced from him))

Then one day a Guest at my job gave me a new shirt that read, "Sherry's Place" on it and I thought it would make a nice gift for her......

until someone discretely reminded that to please not as "Sherry's Place" is also a name for a Brothel in Las Vegas......:scratchin

OOPPS!!:blush:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:drinking1

• Boopuff

DIS Veteran
    I am a huge fan of all things Disney. This tread got me thinking. I've got a few love/hates/never on my personal list:
    - I will never stay at All-Star anything. ever.
    - I stayed at Poly, didn't love it as much as I thought I would
    - I love the people mover - just cooling, calming get away
    - I don't love fireworks. Never have, never will.
    - I never save seats for parades, shows, fireworks etc. I'll risk the slim pickings and most of the time I can see just fine. (and I don't ever video tape any of the above)
    - I've never done a rope drop (never will, only been into a park early for dining)
    - I really don't mind Disney transportation (living in a big city get you primed for crowded busses)

• SydneySusan

Earning My Ears
    Many years ago (‘92) on our honeymoon in WDW, my then-brand new husband and I went on the Living Seas Aquarium ride in Future World.
    For anyone too young to recall LSA, think: Haunted Mansion doom buggies for four people on the same type of moving carpet-y thing that, in LSA, snakes through a glass tunnel going through - what felt like the -ocean. Fish and assorted sea creatures were everywhere - all around us.
    Of course, all I heard as the CM closed our buggy door was an enthusiastic, “And we’ve got some great lemon sharks”. My ears heard “great some-colour shark” and I thought, “white, great white sharks”, so I started sinking into my seat, and covered my eyes. Then there were Disney-esque bubbles around our glass tunnel, when these dissipated, there were fishes looking in at us and all I saw was a dorsal fin, and I fainted!
    Must have as the next thing I remember is lying on the lawn in the hot Florida sunshine, - and the nice paramedics arriving. So, I stopped a ride at Disney!

MkaMouse

Earning My Ears
    I totally do not understand the appeal of Toy Story Midway Mania or Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. And the "design a car" portion of Test Track? I don't get that either.

• Belledisney

Mouseketeer
    I don’t like MK at all. I grew up going to DL and it’s just bleh to me and a pain to get to. :confused3 :)

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News