What is your Disney shameful secret?

A few of mine...

• Never been on ToT (I don't like drops)
  • I'm not a fan of Dole Whips
  • Joffrey's Coffee is way better than Starbucks (is this controversial?)
  • I find the vast majority of adult beverages in WDW to be weak and overly sweetened--which is why my favorites are usually beer or unadulterated things like sake or tequila in Epcot

I do not like the tea cups, primeval whirl or Space Mountain(the WDW version). I know I'm going to need a chiropractor when I get off everytime I get on it. Why do I even get on the thing every time?

I almost went to Disney Jail. 2013, I bought park tickets on eBay which I didn’t know were purchased by a man who used stolen credit cards. I had to go to a private room with security a Mgr, and prove that I’m not the scammer.

I lost the tickets and had to buy new ones, a lot of money as you can imagine. And went through that interrogation in front of my family for like an hour. It was scary and embarrassing. But in the end at least They were able to validate my story, and didn’t ban me for life.

I always say I’d rather go go to real jail then Disney jail. And it’s true. It would be devastating to be banned for life. I plan on retiring to become a CM at WDW.

That I cried actual tears when I book a reservation as San Angel Inn Resturaunte. I remember seeing people in there when I was a kid and thinking that when I had a boyfriend, I would go there and be a real adult like all those people. I moved out of Florida and 30+ years later...Now I know how cheezy that is but my husband, who has never been to Disney at all, and I are going in January.

I almost went to Disney Jail. 2013, I bought park tickets on eBay which I didn’t know were purchased by a man who used stolen credit cards. I had to go to a private room with security a Mgr, and prove that I’m not the scammer.

I lost the tickets and had to buy new ones, a lot of money as you can imagine. And went through that interrogation in front of my family for like an hour. It was scary and embarrassing. But in the end at least They were able to validate my story, and didn’t ban me for life.

I always say I’d rather go go to real jail then Disney jail. And it’s true. It would be devastating to be banned for life. I plan on retiring to become a CM at WDW.
You'd think Disney would take some pity on you and give you some Pixie dust.

I forgot the first time I went to Disney-which was Disneyland when I was 23. I literally cried when leaving that night because I knew if I died that night, I'd die happy because I went to Disneyland-and it was Christmastime on top of that.

You'd think Disney would take some pity on you and give you some Pixie dust.
Thanks. It was a tough lesson to never buy tickets on eBay.

Had both a security guy and a Mgr interrogating me to make sure I wasn’t part of stolen card scheme they had flagged. Think at the time I was initially feeling fortunate not to be arrested or banned. But afterwards I dwelled on the cost. I was trying to block that out, in order to enjoy the vacation.

Never been on Splash Mountain, Incredicoaster or Guardians of the Galaxy, and have zero desire to.

So glad I found this thread. Love this!

A few of mine:
  • Not a Dole Whip fan either.
  • I love sweets, but am always bummed that there aren’t more exciting savory snack options in the parks – or breakfast snacks in the parks.
  • I have terrible motion sickness, so have never attempted Mission Space – either version… also no coasters… also no teacups… But I LOVE DINOSAUR! and Tower of Terror. I am a giggling 8-year-old on those rides. I rode Test Track once and got queasy, but want to try again! Luckily my husband doesn’t like thrill rides either so he doesn’t feel like he is missing out!
  • Even when I do not have a trip planned, I read DISboards, check DFB Guide on YouTube, watch the Trackers visit parks, etc. I’m obsessed. If I’m not planning a trip, I’m dreaming about a trip…
  • I cry AT LEAST five times each day I'm in a park. Fireworks, shows, the music, the atmosphere, just being on property. I'm a Disney Kid now and forever. I just love it there.

- I do not do roller coaster rides
_ I got pulled out of a ride in the AK, because I threw my back out and an ambulance had to come get me.
_ I hate parades, and once I see fireworks...eh, I prefer not to watch again!
_ I like going solo because I hate being bogged down by others. I know what I want to do when in Disney and I hate others interfering
_ I feel Disney is NOT for children..I people watch sometimes and see all the fighting between families..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!