What is your Disney shameful secret?

Animal Kingdom is my Favorite park

I prefer Lemonaide slushes to Dole whips

I hate Winne the Pooh

I like the new desent to Spaceship Earth

I don't get the hype over Le Cellier

Oh- and Kat3668- I totally agree about Illuminations, I think that the globe is a total snooze. I liked the previous version of Illuminations much better- there were more fireworks!

Mine is that I am stalking Donald Duck. My goal is to get my picture with him in every costume he wears. Got him in Mexico on this past trip. I often wonder if he has caught on yet.....

maux:donald:

My shameful secret is that I do not like the parades or Illuminations at Epcot

I've never seen the fireworks from the hub or main street...so I've never seen Tink or the light shows...and I'm ok with that!

I find Fantasmic to be annoying.

We always watch Illuminations...but I don't remember that much because I've always been toasted.

I hate parades.

Disneyland is my favorite park, and Magic Kingdom my least. In fact, I would be ok going to WDW and not going to Magic Kingdom.

I don't like Dole Whips...and Turkey Legs freak me out.

Turkey legs freak me out too (tried one once and had to get a napkin to politely spit it out--if there's such a polite way):confused3

As much as I love all things Disney, last trip it wasn't until the 4th day that I made it to a park (I love the Disney resorts a lot):scared1:

Tower of Terror scares me (I did it twice but will go on R & R or EE 100 times in a row before I ever get on that freefall again):rotfl:

altho I sit thru it every trip, Im not a fan of Illuminations, at all, i usually find a quiet spot till its over.........sorry,

never tried a turkey leg:mad:

I don't like Illuminations or Fantasmic.

I have never been to Tom Sawyer's Island.

I don't like the hot dog's from Casey's.

I don't like Minnie Mouse very much, I actually never took my picture with her until my kids forced me. But Mickey he is my man!!!:lovestruc

- Ive never had a Dole Whip.

- I spend too much money on Beer at Epcot mmm Beer...

- Im upset disney did away with the "yard of Beer"...

- I hate Strollers...

- I love people who videotape while walking around...must be awesome to see the backs of peoples heads.

- I hate parades...but I do them cause the lady loves them. Shh shes doesnt know that!

- I wish Pleasure Island was better...

- Ive never been at rope Drop.

- I miss River Country/swimming in bay lake...

Never seen Fantasmic; Never eaten a Dole Whip; Never been on any of the roller coasters nor TOT. Love Soarin'; miss Discovery Island

I don't like Minnie Mouse very much, I actually never took my picture with her until my kids forced me. But Mickey he is my man!!!:lovestruc

Totally agree. I mean, what is UP with her high-pitched voice? Mickey's voice in endearing. Minnie's voice just makes me want to slap her :confused3

Totally agree. I mean, what is UP with her high-pitched voice? Mickey's voice in endearing. Minnie's voice just makes me want to slap her :confused3

Your Disney secret is that you want to have a smack down with Minnie. How embarrassing if you lose though. :rotfl:

Turkey Legs are nasty! Never had one, never will!
(those turkey leg pushers scare me :scared: )
Don't really like the hundred acre woods crew (sorry Barb;) )
I can't stand when kids are allowed to drive their parents ECV's
Heely's in the park - grrrrrrrr
I'm still missing the Epcot parade and the Hunchback Show
The Stitch Ride was a waste of money
The Globe ride in Epcot is my "napping" ride in Aug. to get out of the heat:lmao:
I need to be in a 12 step program for Jellyrolls (other than that, I'm an angel)

Great idea for a thread:thumbsup2

I stare in wonder like a four year old at the fireworks

I cry at a disney commercial if it's been too long

I know almost too much about disney

I'm mad that my dad no longer works in WDW

probably many more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!