What is your Disney shameful secret?

I want to throw things at, kick and trip people who do NOT sit down for fireworks in the MK especially if we are around the hub or down Main Street USA. They are up in the AIR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! You will NOT see them ANY BETTER than you would sitting down. (and you block it for little kids!!!)

Oooooo my number one even when in public but especially when at WDW parents who hit and yell at there children for being children!!!!!!:mad:

they are excited of course they are gonna be a little wound up, there is a better way to control them!!!!!!!:confused3

Huge secret.. never thought I'd tell anyone. Trip before last or maybe 2 trips ago I didn't feel the "magic". I thought my romance with Disney was over. Good thing though our last trip Oct 2007 was wonderful and I cried when we had to leave. I can't wait to get back!! Can we go now?

Huge secret.. never thought I'd tell anyone. Trip before last or maybe 2 trips ago I didn't feel the "magic". I thought my romance with Disney was over. Good thing though our last trip Oct 2007 was wonderful and I cried when we had to leave. I can't wait to get back!! Can we go now?

right there with you on that but I always cry when leaving disney

Oooooo my number one even when in public but especially when at WDW parents who hit and yell at there children for being children!!!!!!:mad:

Okay, so I'm not a parent, so I can't exactly relate, but it seems that there WOULD be a better way to discipline your child if they're getting out of hand. AND/OR you KNOW they're going to be wound up and so you mentally prepare yourself beforehand and learn to step back and calm down before becoming "that" parent at WDW.

Here's my bigger secret:

I don't like Mickey Mouse. I'm a huge Donald Duck fan.

Oh, and I probably won't go to WDW for at least 10+ years.

This is a fun idea! Here are mine:

- I don't care for Illuminations
- I really don't like the Contemporary
- The Spectromagic guys at the beginning really freak me out (the new ones aren't as bad as the old ones)
- I've never been on the Jungle Cruise

My big secrets are....

--I didnt like Illuminations either! Pretty boring.

--I dont like Mission Space (mostly because I almost chucked up my lunch on that ride!):scared1:

I've only seen part of Wishes and honestly? thought it was disappointing... If I never see it, that will be "ok".

I think Illuminations is one of the worst night shows ever.

I do NOT like MGM (dis studios or whatever they're calling it this year) aside from 1 or 2 rides... I think it looks dirty and not much to do/see .. the only reason I go back is Fantasmic

I am not a huge fan of AK. I worked at a zoo and some of their exhibits are mediocre at best (where animals are kept).

Spectro guys scare me too (old and new) as I"m terrified of clowns and these are like clowns from outer space (the worst kind of clowns, don't you know?). I think spectro is a sad shadow of the main street electrical parade.

I LIKE the stitch ride!

I LOVE the parades at MK... but the ones at AK and MGM seem lame and cheap to me and I skip them (see them but don't stay and watch).

I MISS the parade at epcot MADLY!
even though I only saw it once

Wow. I sound awful in this post .. I do LOVE disney and adore EVERYTHING MK, Epcot and DTD

Wow....hmmm...I have been trying to think of any shameful disney secret....lol
The only thing I can think of is I really dont like Mission Space that much because I truly do get dizzy on spinny things. I wouldnt dream of not doing the orange team as my son would be dismayed:) but I think the next time I go totally solo (which should be Sept) I am going to try it on the green team and wuss out just to see what the difference is.
My last disney secret is that aside from my son and Marie I really dont like sharing WDW with others..male or female....because everytime I do the other party is either whiney about the heat, the crowds etc etc, or they dont like any of the rides. I have been 5 times with others and everytime I would say never again and then someone else would convince me to take them.... After the last person backing out on me in March(which was a relief) I vowed I will never take anyone else that does not appreciate Disney as much as I do, unless they finance the vacation, and even then if they are being pains I will go off solo....:dance3:

It took having 11 family members sprawled out on the grass in EPCOT begging to go back to the pool for me to realize that not everyone can (or should) tour commando style. :idea: So now I go on solo trips.... :cool1:

I had one Dole Whip and it made me very ill.:confused3

Also, I hate roller coasters and have never been on any in WDW.:scared1:

Ive never seen a parade or fireworks show at Disney and have no desire to see either.

Ive never been to Tom Sawyers Island.

I dont appreciate having my ankle rammed repeatedly with a stroller when I am trying to look at something in a shop.

I don't Like Stitch - The movie or the ride.
I really miss the Alien Encounter.

Don't like Mission Space. Spinning rides kill me.

I don't like that Plesure Island allows KIDS.

great thread

I cry at the American Adventure.. every time.

I've never had a Dole Whip

I've never had a turkey leg (and I like the dark meat lol!)

I've never had a glowtini

I'm a single digit golfer who lost a game of miniature golf at Fantasia Gardens to my 8 year old nephew.

I fell asleep during Festival of the Lion King. I just couldn't stay awake- it bored me to tears.

:ssst:

:rotfl2: Me TOO!!!! I hated it! Okay- here are my shameful secrets
1) I sing the MNSSHP "Boo to You" song and "Enchanted" songs while sitting at my desk (I'm in law-enforcement)
2) I love EE but can't stand AK.
3) Dole Whips make me gag
4) I paid a fellow disser to mail to me a CD that you can only get at WDW
5) I don't like all of the characters roaming around the park either-it's become a little too expected.
6) I miss River Country

***This is so free-ing!! I feel like I'm in group therapy! :grouphug:

I've only been there once and there was very little that I didn't LOVE

However..

I will never ride Space Mountain again. I thought I would have whiplash!

I will also never ride IASW..well maybe if my little ones really want to but OMG it's sooo boring and cheesy! I hated it!

dirty little secrets of a 40somethinger having done 20 trips, 8 of them in the last 2 yrs...
in 20 trips I have never ridden the Liberty Belle riverboat
have never been to Tom Sawyers island
hate stitch and his ludicrous ride
avoid Illuminations due to boredom.

thats it, Im clean!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!