What is your Disney shameful secret?

I don't get the Toy Story Midway Magic ride/thingy at Hollywood Studios. I've never been on it, but it seems like a carbon copy of the Space Ranger Spin in Tomorrowland which has always been a meh ride for me.

It's much better than Space Ranger Spin. You can actually see what you're doing.

I don't like dole whip. I've tried it and it was just 'okay' and I really cannot see what all the fuss is about. Don't shoot me down :scared:

My shameful secret..... I booked my second solo trip and haven't told the family yet!!!!
I would love to book a solo trip!

I think Lilo is really annoying. :duck: And the Lilo character at ‘Ohana is creepy and huuuuuge!

And I just booked my first solo trip too, and only my husband knows. For all my past trips, someone has always come along (husband, kids, nieces & nephews, parents, etc.) and I really do LOVE that! So many fun trips! But this will be my 25th trip, and just this once I would like to try it solo and do just what I want. So I’m not planning to tell anyone else until after I get back. It feels very selfish and guilty, lol!

Sounds fun! Enjoy your trip!

I'm far more obsessed with going to WDW than anyone in my life knows.
THIS!!!
This is me!

Please don’t say anything but....

I like Disney better without my kids.

I mean I love seeing their faces but the 3 trips my husband and myself went alone were MY most memorable.

My oldest three are adults and my youngest is 12 and
I have grandkids now so I will be taking them. But OHHH I love my adults only trips.

I loathe tinkerbell.
I think The Lion King is extremely overrated. (Watch African Cats, instead.)
Star Wars bores me.
#NoShame

I don’t care for the new projection shows the do on the castle. I can’t tell what the heck I’m even looking at and it distracts me from the fireworks. I appreciate that the technological is cool and I pretend to enjoy it but I really don’t. I miss Wishes.

- I hate IASW - only ride it a second time because of my mom after the first time 22 years ago (at DLP).

- During my first stay, I was dissatisfied with Epcot but now I know why: I really don't like Future World in Epcot.

- Every time I see Fantasmic I go completely wild when I see Meeko on the steamboat in the end.
- 3 weeks ago I (30+) cried for joy and huged strange castmembers after they let me excort Meeko to the danceparty and make photos of the two of us walking together (Waited for a photo with him for 24 years).

I am obsessed with Disney World, but I find the idea of getting married there kind of pathetic.

I have never, ever understood the appeal of parades and avoid the ones at Disney at all costs.

I once bought 3 Matterhorn macaroons one “for now,” one “for the plane home,” and one “for the next day” and they didn’t even last long enough for “security at the airport.”

I cried the first time I saw the Frozen show in Hollywood Studios.

I don't watch the night shows. That's my favorite time to go on rides.

I truly love and cherish going to the parks with my kids, but I'm sort of looking forward to when they are in college and I can go all by myself in the middle of September. :woohoo:

Please don’t say anything but....

I like Disney better without my kids.

I mean I love seeing their faces but the 3 trips my husband and myself went alone were MY most memorable.

My oldest three are adults and my youngest is 12 and
I have grandkids now so I will be taking them. But OHHH I love my adults only trips.

Girl, YES!!! I don't have kids, and while I love my nieces more than life itself, I LIVE for those adults only trips!! Especially when I know we're going to Epcot for Food and Wine... :laughing:

I have to admit, I enjoy 'Adult Only' Disney trips better also. Not that trips with kids weren't fun -- but when everyone is an Adult it's just a very different vibe, everything feels more relaxed and casual, and there are way less 'meltdowns'.

My other shameful secret is that I have never ridden Splash Mountain. I was finally gonna try it on our last trip, and wouldn't you know it was down for a refurb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!