What is your Disney shameful secret?

I love the MK train. So much so that I'd give up a ride on SM to make the circuit. Love seeing the old, worn and out of date frontier mock ups that only passengers glimpse by the tracks between FrontierLand and FantasyLand. Reminds me of my visit as a child in the 70s with my family. Makes my feet feel better too when I can avoid a dash across the park. Really hope the train is up and back to its old glory in time for the anniversary. Miss it.

It has been over two years since anyone added to this thread.
There must be some new items, even with the shutdown/pandemic.
Enjoy reading even if you have nothing to add.
It seems like the whole world stopped doing fun things during this pandemic.
Luckily, right before everything shut down, we were at WDW for the Jan 2020 marathon weekend watching my son run the half. Although our trip was mostly geared toward all of the running events, we managed to mosey around on the monorail, boats, and the new gondolas, which is our shameful secret. We enjoy just seeing what's new, people watching, and exploring the restaurants for one (sometimes two) day(s). There is always something new to explore and/or enjoy again!

I get like, fanatically obsessed with planning. I try to play it off even to my family but they all know I'm nuts. I overthink to an annoying degree and I have to stop myself from talking about it nonstop.
Haha, I do too! And you are not nuts, btw!! I help others plan their trips and enjoy the planning WITH them...living vicariously through others when I cannot go myself. Just love to talk Disney!:chat:

1- Tower of Terror is the worst-- I ride it once a year to make my daughter happy, but it makes me sick
2- I do not like H2O products
3- I like the Beverly soda at Club Cool

Haha, I do too! And you are not nuts, btw!! I help others plan their trips and enjoy the planning WITH them...living vicariously through others when I cannot go myself. Just love to talk Disney!:chat:
I'm a super planner as well. My kindred spirits! I actually roped my oldest DD into my planning obsession now at least she and I can talk Disney until we're blue!

I'm 53, have been going to WDW since I was a kid and I've never rode Astro Orbiter for some unknown reason. I always say I'm going to ride it when we go but then we never get around to do it. My kids have been going since they were little and this is the only ride that they've never been on either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter