What is your favorite Disney move: Animated and not or paritially Animated

kathy884

DIS Veteran
My favorite animated Disney movie is the Little Mermaid; my favorite mostly non animated Disney movie is Enchanted.

Both are musicals with music I love. "Kiss the Girl" is my favorite song from the Little Mermaid. My son's favorite song is "Part of Your World". "That's How You Know", the song with the big production number in Central Park is my favorite song from Enchanted. The story is just charming to me in that movie.

What are your Disney favorites? So many great ones to choose from.

Animated: Robin Hood
Non-Animated: 2000 Leagues Under the Sea or Mary Poppins too hard to choose

Edit: Or The Rocketeer!

Last edited:

Animated: Robin Hood or anything with talking animals
Live-action: GOTG because it has a talking raccoon

Animated/Pixar: Brave
Non Animated: Beauty and the Beast Live Action(2017)

Pixar: Wall-E
Animated: Beauty and the Beast
Live Action: Cinderella
Comic Book: The Winter Soldier
Star Wars: Rogue One

Wow! Tough question. Obviously, any answer could be argued to the point of a draw, but here is my attempt.

Animated: Wreck It Ralph - I'm am a child of the video game era, and this movie really made me happy. It's what I would fantasize about as a child. Video games alive in their own world.

That said the best animated movie they've made in my opinion is Beauty and the Beast. There is a reason it was nominated for best picture. It's an excellent almost perfect movie.

Non or Mostly Animated: I would probably have to go with The Rocketeer. There are probably any number of other movies that could fit in here on a given day.

Animated: Beauty and the Beast,

Live Action: Pollyanna, That Darn Cat, The Parent Trap. (Love Hayley Mills!)

Animated: Wreck It Ralph - I'm am a child of the video game era, and this movie really made me happy. It's what I would fantasize about as a child. Video games alive in their own world.
Hi-five! :D I'm also a gamer kid, and the references were so great. I felt like it was a great movie in its own right too though, and didn't lean on all the references.

Animated: Mulan (Especially because of the song "Reflection")
Nonanimated: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (I still cry during the scene with Shadow and the mud)

The Goofy movies also hold a special place for me because of Max (I always thought he was so cool and had a low-key crush that confused the heck out of me.:oops:)

My favourite animated movie is The Rescuers. I do not know why but I absolutely love this movie and can watch it all day. (I just really like orphan movies for some reason because I also really enjoy All Dogs Go to Heaven (Don Bluth).
Live Action favourite is Saving Mr. Banks

This is a tough question! Because I have so many favorite animated movies vs. non animated.

Animated-Moana (Love this movie, the music, and everything about the movie). But my top favorite animated would be Beauty and the Beast!

Nonanimated-The first Pirates of the Caribbean of the series

Robin Hood and Cinderella- animated
Live action- 20,000 leagues under the sea and GOTG. Love Groot.

Animated: I wanna say it's probably a 3-way tie between The Lion King, Aladdin, and Lady & the Tramp
Live action: Tie between Homeward Bound & That Darn Cat

Animated: The Great Mouse Detective and Hercules
Live action: Mary Poppins and Cinderella

Choosing was really difficult for me and I still couldn't narrow it down to the top choice..

Without a doubt, my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I watch the movie at least twice a year, and listen to the soundtrack monthly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter