What is your favorite Disney Resort as a teen?

I love Bay Lake Tower or the Polynesian. The past couple of trips I've been on I stayed at Bay Lake with a theme park view so I was able to see the fireworks almost every night!

Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom are my favorites! I know they're two completely different experiences, but those are the two I used to stay at the most as a kid and I have a soft spot for them. Nothing beats walking into the Jambo House lobby!

My favourites are the Yacht Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge - they are both just truly breathtaking.

Hmmm....I love going to resorts and just visiting. The atmospheres are so unique and it's a really nice break from the fast pace of the parks. The theming of these are unique as previously stated, so comparing them on that level (to me at least) is like comparing apples to oranges. And of course, I can't choose just one. So I'll give my picks for different categories.
Food: Beach Club/Boardwalk, Poly, Wilderness Lodge (Artist Point is really good!), Port Orleans duo, AKL
Location: Beach Club/Boardwalk (Epcot is literal steps away), Poly, Grand Floridian
Aesthetic/ Theming: AKL, Poly, Beach & Board, Grand Floridian
I have to give honorable mentions to Pop Century and Art of Animation as value resorts. Pop's remodel looks great and the theming of Animation is, in my opinion, sorely underrated.

My daughter is turning 13 in May and we are planning a trip! She only wants to go to Animal Kingdom! Should we stay at Animal Kingdom and make it a whole experience or stay somewhere else?

My daughter is turning 13 in May and we are planning a trip! She only wants to go to Animal Kingdom! Should we stay at Animal Kingdom and make it a whole experience or stay somewhere else?

animal kingdom lodge is one of me and my sibling's FAVORITE resorts! if she loves swimming, i think beach/yacht club would be her favorite considering the awesome pool and lazy river they share.

AKL has amazing rooms, especially if you get the savannah view. however, the only drawback to AKL is their transportation; it is pretty isolated in terms of location.

you can also do a split stay! message me if you have any other questions i can gladly answer them :)

We've only been able to stay at the moderates. Out of them so far, it has been Coronado, but that may change now that the Port Orleans are both updated. I would love to stay at Boardwalk some day.

While I have been lucky enough to stay at many Disney resorts, I would have to say my favourite one is Coronado Springs Casitas rooms do to how large the rooms are and how spread out the resort is. My second favorite resort is Fort Wilderness Cabins again because of how spread out the cabins are, however that has lessened since the "Upgrade" to the pullout sofa as a bed.

I love Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian- they are soooo pretty and the theming is amazing. But my all time favourite (and my boyfriends as well) is Art of Animation. It's affordable, we really love that it's disney all in your face with the larger than life figures but that's really A LOT if that's something you like or you like artwork it's perfect but it may be to cheesy for some people.

Animal Kingdom lodge for the win. It's so great, and it's fun to know you can name all of the zebras 😂. Second reason; BOMA.
Boma Is the BEST place to eat, AND it's INSIDE the resort. So no walking! Well... barely any walking.

I love Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian- they are soooo pretty and the theming is amazing. But my all time favourite (and my boyfriends as well) is Art of Animation. It's affordable, we really love that it's disney all in your face with the larger than life figures but that's really A LOT if that's something you like or you like artwork it's perfect but it may be to cheesy for some people.
Oh same! You are completely correct. I was gonna say that... got too lazy.

This is a tough one for me! I have several favorites, in each range of categories:
  • POP Century Resort: I like watching how things have changed.
  • Boardwalk Resort: Who can resist the fun, boardwalk atmosphere here?!
  • Coronado Springs: For what it is, it is awesome!
  • Contemporary Resort; Beautiful Property!
Pop century smells amazing!! I went in January and it smells like spice cake

Was fortunate to stay at the GF as a 13 year old and it was the most magical hotel stay ever...I'll never forget my family getting greeted by name when we stepped off the bus from the airport and then getting driven around on a private golf cart tour by one of the cast members, just because. The massive pin boards, the beautiful lobby, the yummy restaurants, the awesome waterslide by the pool...all of it was just SO good!

About to go back and stay there for the first time since (now in my early 20s) and hoping it will be just as magical as I remember.

Contemporary. It had the coolest arcade ever. It was called Fiesta fun place. You could see Disney movies and eat inside a snack bar. It was replaced by the cool Restaurant: The Wave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!