What is your favorite Disney resort?

what disney resort is your favorite? mine are disney's beach club resort and disney's polynesian resort. i like the polynesian a little more tho i love the scenery location watching wishes from the beach the rooms and being on the monorail i love the beach clubs location and pool tho. so what is your favorite disney resort?

CR for sure. Ever since I rode through it on the monorail as a kid, I wanted to stay there. Did a 10 day trip and stayed there a couple of years ago.

Our is Poly & GF we have been fortunate to have stayed at both & they were both just as great as we thought they would be!!

This trip we are doing 7 nights at CR ( only stayed here 1 night before)

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

Boardwalk Inn just makes it to our #1 spot, beating Beach Club by a shmidget.

We're in the exact same boat!

DAB65651-5C02-4426-BDCF-A2146457A616-10538-00000DAB3595CFA5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

*Sigh* I'd love to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We can really only afford one of the Port Orleans or the Caribbean beach resort at the most. We'll either stay at one of those or Art of Animation this January

*Sigh* I'd love to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We can really only afford one of the Port Orleans or the Caribbean beach resort at the most. We'll either stay at one of those or Art of Animation this January

The suites at AoA are almost as expensive as AKL with a discount, AKL & WL are the most affordable if the deluxes! Keep an eye out for a discount maybe you can stay Pop/AKL?

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

I've only ever stayed at WL and the Poly. I've visited almost all the resorts at some point though and always say I'm going to stay at BC, AKL, or POR. I always ended up either back at WL or the Poly!

Really tough call. I think I have to say I don't have an absolute favorite. We have not stayed at all of them but that is on the bucket list.

Currently done cbr, pofq, poly, gf, wl, cr/BLT, bvc, SSR and okw. We have loved them all there are things that are unique or wonderful at each one.

That is the beauty of Disney. So many awesome places to stay / experiences to be had!!

We're in the exact same boat!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What makes me lean towards BWI is not only do you have conveniency to Epcot and DHS sch as BC, but you have so many stores, arcades, restaurants and that amazing roller coaster pool slide! But it's all preference.

Of the ones we've stayed at, CSR is our fav- that's why we chose to stay there twice. We've stayed in Rachos and Cabanas, and it was a bit different each time, but very enjoyable.
We were going to stay again, but thanks to a great discount, are trying AKL! I think that may be the new fav!
We've visited some resorts to eat, but my goal this trip is to visit each resort we've never been to just to check them out. For our family's taste, and if money were no object, I think AKL, WL, and Poly would be our top picks.
That's one thing I love about WDW resorts- there really is something for everyone's taste, touring style, needs, budget, etc.

Favorite is Polynesian. Very close second is Wilderness Lodge. Pretty close third is Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Haven't stayed in all of them yet ;) but so far I have to say for different reasons its a tie between the cabins and POFQ

Bay lake tower, so nice a d close to MK. Great pool, views, laundry in your suite. AwesomeM

My Favorite Resort is Coronado Springs but All Star Music is a close second . I have also stayed at Caribbean Beach , Pop Century , and French Quarter .
24 Days 1 Hour 26 Minutes and 25 Seconds until my trip to Coronado Springs !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!