What is your favorite place to eat on the Dream?

Enchanted Garden. I just love the vibe... definitely my aesthetic.

I also really like AP - I just don't like talking to Crush... :duck:

Our favorite is also EG, then AP and RP, but we dislike the booths very much. We always trip on the step, everyone has to move if the person in the middle needs to go to the bathroom, we can‘t see anything going on in the room and the table is so small that servers need to play Tetris with plates if you order more than one dish for a course.

Often sailing Concierge with a group that fits the booths, we realized they believe they are doing us a big favor by putting us there, so our usual table request on the Dream-class ships is ‘anywhere but the booths in EG’...
Ya agree. I love to look at feel of EG and the booth but wish the table was bigger. It's more of a table for 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter