What is your favourite disney movie that you could watch twice in a row or more

Suzie13

Mouseketeer
For me it's the jungle book. I just love the songs so I could watch it again twice in a row and not blink. When I was younger I use to watch in 5 times in a row:rotfl:

So what is your fav disney movie?

Another one: 101 Dalmatians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy-g0j8mdEI

The Twilight Bark - the "barking chain" in 101 Dalmatians. That was the movie of my childhood. Saw it at a drive-in. I lived way out in the country with no neighbors nearby, but we had an honest to goodness barking chain. Our dog would bark back and forth with dogs far away across the fields. I always wondered what they might be saying.

I can watch this movie over and over. One of the great bad-girls of all time, too!

The Original Parent Trap with Haley Mills, Brian Keith, and Maureen O'Hara. I love the fight scenes!

Any of the early classics, i.e. Snow White, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Cinderella, etc, plus Swiss Family Robinson, Treasure Island, and any of the POTC movies.

Aladdin. I had a phase when I was younger where I literally watched it every single day for several weeks... And I still love it.

For me, it's Aladdin... I also loved the recent Disney movie 'Frozen'. It was beautiful.

Emperor's New Groove. It's not my favorite Disney movie, but for some reason I can watch it endlessly. I actually cry from laughing so hard at that movie.

Beauty and the beast or little mermaid. I can probably quote most of the movie and sing all the songs!

Hmmm... I'm talking over and over here....

Robin Hood
Sword and the stone
Aladdin
The lion king
The little mermaid
Mary Poppins
Pete's dragon
Hercules
Wreck it Ralph
Beauty and the beast
Cinderella
Monsters inc

I've Always loved Pete's dragon, I even still watch it once or twice each month. I know many have stated that it is one of the worst movies Disney ever made, but I still love it soo much.

Wreck It Ralph. I think it's Disney Animation's best movie for character development the last ten years or so, especially for the protagonist.

My favorite changes over time. There are a few that I can watch over and over or even back to back. Aladdin is the first that I remember not being able to watch enough.
I love Treasure Planet and Atlantis:The Lost Empire even though they aren't Disney movies that Jump out at most people.
Lion King 1 1/2 is funny every time I see it and my all time favorite is Lilo and Stitch. I had Stitch tattooed on my chest a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter