What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

London is a nice place to visit and the only Euro city I ve ever taken a guided tour. Love their version of pie a la mode,LOL.

True story: had a disagreement with a London record store clerk on how to pronounce the word “chic”.

I’d like to visit the Lake District someday.

What do mean? Politically? Culturally? As a place to travel? I have always had a very positive opinion of the UK as a whole. The people I have met who are from the UK have been lovely. I watched the discussions during Brexit with a side eye, but I am from the US. I mean, really, how could I possibly judge based on what is happening right here?

London is a nice place to visit and the only Euro city I ve ever taken a guided tour. Love their version of pie a la mode,LOL.

True story: had a disagreement with a London record store clerk on how to pronounce the word “chic”.

I’d like to visit the Lake District someday.

We spent a week in the Lake District in 2010. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, the week we were there was when the guy killed 12 people and injured I think 11 or 12 more. Everyone was pretty shell shocked but incredibly friendly and helpful despite the tragedy.

It’s complicated.
We fought for and won our independence, then (after waiting too long) saved the U.K. from the Nazis and now we get this obnoxious condescension politically and socially from the upper ranks of society. I don’t get it. I don’t appreciate it.
I do love the Great British Bake Off, Monty Python, As Time Goes By, and Bear Grylls, though.

As a visitor: Love the UK, have always had a great time and treated kindly there. I look forward to returning.

Food: not my favorite. Although London has some great Indian restaurants! Love your beer, but I wish it would be colder. (yeah, that's my American side coming out.)

Personally, I'm glad we don't have a monarchy, but your royal family is fascinating. :)

It’s complicated.
We fought for and won our independence, then (after waiting too long) saved the U.K. from the Nazis and now we get this obnoxious condescension politically and socially from the upper ranks of society. I don’t get it. I don’t appreciate it.
I do love the Great British Bake Off, Monty Python, As Time Goes By, and Bear Grylls, though.

Saved the UK? You realize it was a team effort right?

What a rude and uneducated comment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter