What is your top disney wish?

What is your top DVC wish (sorry, only 1 vote)?

• Cheaper AP's $150 per year

• A Contemporary DVC

• A AK DVC

• Double the size of BCV

• Double the size of VWL

• A Poly DVC

• A better meal plan (20% off all restaurants, all meals)

• A cruise line DVC

• Half off golf for DVC's

• Free Internet at DVC Resorts

• Faster Transportation to DVC resorts

• An online booking systems (# on waitlists, # open/booked rooms, choose your room)

Results are only viewable after voting.
uuhhmmm I've Decided What my DISNEY Wish will be

You see dear old UNCLE WALT didn't even know we were related and well with Eisner gone and Roy looking for help they've asked me to step in , live in the castle and run the Disney Company's worldwide. I'm going to need support staff and a new Board of Directors any takers :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao:

My Disney wish involves several of the Princesses :blush: ....

Of the DVC choices listed, the on-line system is the only one we would actually find benefit from.

Here is my Wish.

I would like to be able to take:
Room key
annual pass
DDE card
Visa Reward card
DVC golf card
DVC membership card
Photopass

to the front desk and have one card coded with all the info for that stay. Add your driver license and cc for off-site purchases, that is alot of cards to be carrying around.

Laura

I voted for the online booking. It is very tedious to call MSwhen you are used to booking erverything else online at your leisure with a cup of coffee in hand.

Our TOP DVC wish is that they would build something on the west coast either at DL or on the beach! Then our plane trips with 2 little kids would be a lot easier! :sunny:

My top DVC wish wasn't on the list, so I voted for my second top DVC wish...AKL/DVC. My top wish would be DVC/Hawaii!

I voted for the online booking, but that is really my 2nd choice. First would be DVC resorts built at all the Disney parks around the world. :love:

LauraLea said:
Here is my Wish.

I would like to be able to take:
Room key
annual pass
DDE card
Visa Reward card
DVC golf card
DVC membership card
Photopass

to the front desk and have one card coded with all the info for that stay. Add your driver license and cc for off-site purchases, that is alot of cards to be carrying around.

Laura

Yikes! That's a lot of information in one place for the criminal who steals that one card from you!

Sorry, but Orlando is still the only vacation city where my CC number has been lifted from me. It keeps me paranoid about such things. My friend, who happened to be down in Orlando on a separate trip, had his debit card lifted over the same weekend. Double-yikes!

The most interesting thing about this poll is that Disney could meet the # wish of DVC'ers without much cost. Developing an online booking system should be relitively cheap.

I would love to be able to see whats available and book on line........This is something that DVC should start doing!

byoung said:
To retire , and work for the Mouse.
Is there an age-limit for playing Cinderella? Maybe the Fairy Godmother would be more realistic these days. ;)

Anyway, I think online booking would be great, too.
Shannon

My wish would be a WCV (West Coast Villas). Hawaii, California,...whatever!

I voted online booking system, but I don't need the # on waitlists or the choose your room options, I'd just like to be able to make reservations whenever without waiting on the phone.

My first choice is not listed though, and that would be a Disneyland (CA) DVC. Not sure exactly where they would build it, but that's what I want. :teeth:

Online booking system would be my #1 of the choices listed. But my realy #1 true heart's desire is a California DVC...How about Villas at the Grand Californian? Disneyland Hotel & Paradise Pier are not even worth anything to me. So NOT magical!

byoung said:
To retire , and work for the Mouse.

Work, heck. I'd like to retire and LIVE with the Mouse. I'd like to see real, year round condos for the maTOOR DVC member.

The Haunted Mansions (we'd be old, ghosts would be okay).

Toon Town Manor for the Young at Heart.

Tarzan's Treetops (for the frisky older DVCer seeking "companionship").

Toad Hall (for greenban Tony and his little blue friends).

Yeahhh....I'd like to see this. We could all grow old onsite. What a way to go!

DisFlan

DisFlan said:
Work, heck. I'd like to retire and LIVE with the Mouse. I'd like to see real, year round condos for the maTOOR DVC member.

The Haunted Mansions (we'd be old, ghosts would be okay).

Toon Town Manor for the Young at Heart.

Tarzan's Treetops (for the frisky older DVCer seeking "companionship").

Toad Hall (for greenban Tony and his little blue friends).

Yeahhh....I'd like to see this. We could all grow old onsite. What a way to go!

DisFlan

That's cute. :rotfl2: Wasn't there an idea way back when to have some residential condos over where the treehouse villas are? Or am I dreaming this up? I thought I read somewhere that they considered having homes or condos for sale or something and it never panned out...

shellbelle1971 said:
Disneyland Hotel & Paradise Pier are not even worth anything to me. So NOT magical!

Well, they gotta leave Disneyland Hotel, that's an icon I think. But would anybody at all be the least bit sad if they leveled Paradise Pier? I don't think that hotel has much of a following at all, other than being the cheapest rack rate. They could totally level it and build an entire DVC resort there, I'm all for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter