What kids club activities should not be missed?

Mickey's 200, where you make a racecar out of a carrot and a potato, and then there are race competitions, is their #1 activity
Mickey's 200 is my daughter's favorite too, but it is NOT in the kids clubs. It is done in one of the other venues depending on the ship. (It also was not done on our last cruise :(). My daughter was so disappointed because she had won on our cruise before the last one.

Mickey's 200 is my daughter's favorite too, but it is NOT in the kids clubs. It is done in one of the other venues depending on the ship. (It also was not done on our last cruise :(). My daughter was so disappointed because she had won on our cruise before the last one.
My kids won this too, and were so crushed when they couldn't find it on the schedule during our last cruise. Couldn't defend their title!

I’m not sure if they do it on the Wonder, maybe someone else can comment, but FriendShip Rocks is fun for the kids. The kids from the club go to the stage in the main theater on the last day of the cruise and dance with Mickey and Minnie, there’s a slideshow from the week, and they all get a free t-shirt. I know it’s not offered on the Fantasy, but it was on the Magic. Not sure about the Wonder...

Do you know why they don't offer Friendship Rocks on the Fantasy? My son loved it when we were on the Magic last year and I had been hoping he could do it again when we are planning to be on the Fantasy next year.... our last cruise was on the Dream, and I assumed they did not offer it because it was only a 4-day cruise. I didn't think it might be restricted by ship. :(

I am loving the suggestions!! Thank you!!!

I have a quick follow up question. Does a ship photographer attend events like the one with Doc McStuffins, Pluto's Pajama Party, and other events with characters? I do know that kids cannot take pictures unless it is during an open house. Thanks!

I have a quick follow up question. Does a ship photographer attend events like the one with Doc McStuffins, Pluto's Pajama Party, and other events with characters? I do know that kids cannot take pictures unless it is during an open house. Thanks!
We did not receive any photos from the kids club and were not told of any. Our son did attend some of the character events.

We did get some great ones on NCL.

My son also loved the science workshops. (Age 6,7&11 during our cruises) His favourite was the slime/flubber. My husband and I attended with him once during an open house to make the slime. They really do an awesome job, so much enthusiasm and entertainment, we enjoyed it just as much as he did!

I love this post! We're counting down to our first cruise and my boys will be 5 and 8 and there are so many great suggestions here!

I love this post! We're counting down to our first cruise and my boys will be 5 and 8 and there are so many great suggestions here!
Our son turned 7 on our cruise. He loved the kids club, but he consistently says his favorite activity was being able to go to the pool deck pizza window on his own and as often as he wanted. It's by the slice, pretty small slices, and no charge.

Our son turned 7 on our cruise. He loved the kids club, but he consistently says his favorite activity was being able to go to the pool deck pizza window on his own and as often as he wanted. It's by the slice, pretty small slices, and no charge.

Sounds right up my soon to be 8 year old's alley! LOL!

My DD's favorites have been Pluto PJ Party, Toy Story Boot Camp, The Piston Cup (racing soap cars), anything Super Sloppy Science and gaga ball!! She is 11 now, and LOVES the kids club still!

Pluto's PJ party is great!

My 8 and 10 year old's did this on our 4-night Dream Cruise in 2016! LOVED it! My daughter did Anyone Can Cook, she loved that. They made their own cupcakes, even 2 years later she still talks about that.

That would be high on my DS9’s list! I’m sure he’ll be quite enamored of all the free food: ice cream, pizza, chicken tenders...

Yes they do...at least in our cruises on the Dream. Last September they printed out a picture of her with a Toy Story army guy with all her "war paint" on her face, and gave it to me at pick up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter