What kind of accomidations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbkemink

Earning My Ears
HI! I am wondering what kind of accomidations we would be able to get with your points and the amount of time available. We are looking to travel to Disney for a week around March 13, 2003. At times we could have as many as 8 people with us. Is there a room at OKW that could accomidate that many people? And what would be the length of stay?

Thanks!!

With 8 people maximum in your party, you would be best off with a two bedroom Villa. The Old Key West Resort is the least expensive of all the DVC Resorts and has the largest amount of sq ft per Villa. You can rent points for as little as one night at any of the DVC properties. There should be no prob,em with availability at the OKW Resort at that time of the year as long as you beeging to plan for you points now. Let me know if I can help with your vacation plans at Disney. docdds@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter