What kind of Halloween candy do your kids want to receive?

My kids are all about the Reese’s peanut butter cups, Kit Kats and plain Hershey bars. The rest of the candy goes to Dad and their older brother.

We had about 850 kids last year come by for ToT. Luckily, we were ready for them. We had just moved to the area and found out our neighborhood is considered the Trick or Treat Neighborhood. We spent about $350 on candy. We had one bin with gluten free and nut free candy.

As a kid I always wanted Reese’s and Kit Kats. Finding a cherry jolly rancher lollipop was like the holy grail to me, lol.

We take my nephew out just for fun. He has autism and absolutely no interest in candy. He’ll push it away. It sometimes accidentally finds it’s way into our mouths :rolleyes1 I think this year I’ll pick him up some snack size bags of cheezits or lays chips. He’ll go wild!

DD15 loves anything chocolate. But she informed me that she won't be trick-or-treating this year. Because "I'm not 12". I'm so sad, I look forward to all that candy!

Did you inform her she wasn’t twleve the last two years either

Oh, she didn't the last two years - she had dance class during the trick-or-treating hours. This was the first year in several that she's free that night and I thought maybe she'd go. So bummed

Thanks for the ideas everybody. I've been following along even if I haven't been posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter