what kind of movies dont you like

Westerns are ok. There's 1 or 2 that I like (ok, I know by saying that that JTB is gonna post that Tombstone pic.:p ). I don't really like them too much.

Space movies or underwater movies (ie, any movie Allen likes;) ). I'm still mad at the people that wrote Space Cowboys for what they did to Tommy Lee.:mad:

Any Woody Allen Movie stinks. I don't care much for westerns either,but there are a few that I like. I'm haven't found a sci-fi movie that I really liked yet.

fda6d2b6.jpg

hehehe

I do believe that you know who belongs to whom.

I don't like tearjerkers. I hate having to cry in the movie theater.

<font color=#0066FF>There are some "guy movies" I don't like. I got about half way through The Fast And The Furious when I decided to turn the dvd player off. As much as I love listening to Vin Diesel talk I just couldn't get into this movie. But that doesn't mean I don't like action movies 'cause one of my favorites is Gone in 60 Seconds.</font>

Westerns...they'll put me to sleep as quick as a baseball game.

I hate movies with excessive violence and I dislike movie with strong adult language.

lol...I hate the stupid comedy types...I mean the senseless ones...I can watch just about anything, but reall hate those!

I hate action movies, especially Bruce Willis ones. Those Die Hard movies were just stupid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter