what kind of movies dont you like

I don't like movies that are pretty much pure gore, have tons of foul language, or scary movies.

I think that in any genre of movies you can find a couple of good ones. I don't like most westerns, but High Noon was great. Tombstone wasn't so bad since Val was my huckleberry.

Jeff, weren't you the one a couple of weeks ago who confessed to liking some chick-flicks (Emma and Sense and Sensibility?)

I still can't watch any film like Friday 13th etc etc or Nightmare on Elm Street etc etc.

I can't stand films that end in such a manner that leaves me sobbing. I just won't watch them :(

Horror, I refuse to watch them, I get way too scared

I don't like horror movies! I get scared WAY to easy!!! I don't like old time western movies either.

I don't enjoy Sci-fi, horror or excessively violent movies... oh yeah, depressing movies... I cry a little too easy!

Kung Fu - My husband loves them though. Rumble in the Bronx was on the other night and I kept making fun of it until he changed it. It's supposed to be in the bronx yet there are mountains in the background. I think it was filmed in Vancouver. Silly Jackie Chan.

Originally posted by Sharon A.
Jeff, weren't you the one a couple of weeks ago who confessed to liking some chick-flicks (Emma and Sense and Sensibility?)
I said that I kind of liked Emma, but I don't like the "boo-hoo, whoa-is-me" chick flicks.

western's, sci-fi, I'm not a real movie person at all. It has to be something that I really want to see if I actually sit in a movie theatre.

Real life tragedies. I hear enough in the news I watch movies to be entertained, not depressed.

I am sure that sounds strange coming from a women.

Hate gory movies. Yuk!

JTB, I love Tombstone, but if DH makes me sit through it one more time I will scream! :teeth:

It depends on the movie. Sometimes, I wind up liking a movie I thought I’d hate and hating a movie I thought I’d like. In general, I stay away from westerns and action/adventure.

Usually any love stories... cheesy flicks like that...

Just love sci-fi, adventure movies.

I like movies... Do you vicky? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter