What makes a can chirp?

IWAS

Mouseketeer
Ive had two cans of Red Bull that make chirping sounds just like a baby bird.

Never has a can of soda of beer chirped only Red Bull.

Makes my wonder if thats were they got the idea for the commercial Red Bull gives you wings :)

Are you absolutely certain that the chirping was coming from the cans?

yup its coming from the can its only happened twice. but yes ive had two chirping cans of red bull

I drink Red Bull and yet to have a can chirp. I will have to listen for this.

Did you get into Mom's meds? :goodvibes I can't think of a logical reason for this. It's a mystery.

What makes a can chirp?

Eating chili has been known to make mine come up with some funny noises!

lol, it really is strange next time it happens im taping it, I need proof lol

Is it open when it chirps? Maybe it is the bubbles popping in the can.

Maybe there are exotic bugs in there! Still got the bug vacuum?

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe, just maybe there are teeny weeny birdies living inside pop cans that make the can sound like it is chirping when it really isn't the can at all. :confused3 :)

Only on the DIS, perhaps only on an Iwas thread, would I be typing that sentence.

I think you should open up these cans, and inspect them.

If ranch dressing cures infected toenails think about what you could do with chirping Red Bull. :goodvibes

I think you should open up these cans, and inspect them.

If ranch dressing cures infected toenails think about what you could do with chirping Red Bull. :goodvibes

WHAT? :scared: :sick: I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but that is just bizaar.:scared1:

Last time I heard a chirping can it was because my <insert sarcasm here> lovely older brother decided to put crickets in 2 beer cans in his collection that was still in my room after a room switch. I ended up spoiling his fun by finding them and shaking them out of the cans while holding them outside my window. :rotfl:

lol

long live the Ranch salad dressing thread, it really works btw

crickets are fun, yellow stuff oozes out when you pull their legs off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter