What movies will be playing on 11/16 Magic?

LisaFB

DIS Veteran
Is there any way to find out in advance which movies will be playing on the ship?

Just came back from the Magic yesterday. These were the movies playing for our cruise: Spirited Away, Sweet Home Alabama, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Tuck Everlasting, Monsters Inc., Spy Kids 2, Signs, and Lilo & Stitch. I'm not sure how you can find out what will be playing during your cruise. Maybe some of these. Patty

Hey Lisa, we'll be on the November 16th cruise too!! We went last year during the same week and we had an absolute blast, can't wait till the cruise date. We were wondering about the movies also, glad someone asked. Less than two weeks!

Hi Cindy!!! I am soo excited for this cruise.. it'll be my second cruise, by first Disney and DH's first cruise ever.. and we're leaving this coming Sunday to spend a week at the parks before the cruise! I can't wait!! I am finally getting to go on my honeymoon.. 3 months after the wedding! LOL

LisaFB - The cruise was wonderful. The weather was sunny and hot. The food was great. I gained 9 pounds!!! We didn't get a chance to see any movies but I heard My Big Fat Greek Wedding is very funny. Congratulations on your recent wedding and I know you will enjoy honeymooning on the Magic. We celebrated our anniversary on the ship. Patty

Thanks, Patty!!! Happy anniversary!!

Cindy, and anyone else reading this who will be on that cruise, I just called the cruise line ot confirm all our stuff and asked about the movies.. we won't know till we check in...

I just got back from the same cruise as Patty and there was Tuck Everlasting, Lilo and Stich, Signs, Monsters Inc, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Sweet Home Alabama and some others that I cant remember.
Have a great cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter