What news source do you trust the most?

Again, you are wrong. No believable poll reports that Fox is reporting falsely more than the other networks.
ok. But Facts are facts. It is easily proven by fact checking how many statements are true and how many are untrue. It is a math exercise, not opinion with an agenda.

Show us a study done by an unbiased fact checking organization that has been done that shows Fox is mostly true reporting.

In June, several reporters were forced to resign at CNN for false reporting on a story that was aired on the network.
See, I am giving actual provable incidents by these other networks, and am getting back "Fox lies".
Sorry, I won't bite. As I said, I am not linking examples, not because they don't exist, but because the rules of this forum forbids political discussion. And most of the examples would have an element of politics behind them.

You can google Fox Lies to examine the lies and the research behind them that proves them as untrue.

Have a nice evening

I am guessing you didn't read your link. Murdock will be starting a new company and keeping the US -based FNC, as well as other entities.
I think Mike may have been saying that Disney got Fox Entertainment, but Murdoch held on to the rest.

Fox is an accredited news outlet; they just hide it well by filling traditional news hours with commentators.
I will give you that there are some commentators that are hard right on FOX, but they have some stellar hard news people. Bret Baier comes to mind. He is impeccable.
But MSNBC has some hard left commentators, like Maddow, as well. As said earlier on this soon to be locked thread, watch some of all of them, and make an educated decision for yourself about wherein lies the truth.

Sorry, I won't bite. As I said, I am not linking examples, not because they don't exist, but because the rules of this forum forbids political discussion. And most of the examples would have an element of politics behind them.

You can google Fox Lies to examine the lies and the research behind them that proves them as untrue.

Have a nice evening
Good evening to you as well.

I will give you that there are some commentators that are hard right on FOX, but they have some stellar hard news people. Bret Baier comes to mind. He is impeccable.
But MSNBC has some hard left commentators, like Maddow, as well. As said earlier on this soon to be locked thread, watch some of all of them, and make an educated decision for yourself about wherein lies the truth.
I already said that I occasionally watch MSNBC and Fox not so much for news but their ability to make me laugh;).
I am aware of what the news hour is on these 24 hour channels (sighing on sooo many levels) so we are both fine on that level.

I recently listened to an interview, while driving, with the recently retired Jim Lehrer of PBS fame, and also a moderator for multiple presidential debates. He was asked what network was his "go to" for real unbiased news, and he replied, MSNBC. I nearly crashed into a tree.

Last edited:
IMHO, the distinction between journalist and blogger is becoming less distinct. There is so much commentary from journalists. I wish they'd keep their personal bias to themselves and just report the facts. BBC probably comes closest to reporting just the facts.

Last edited:
I recently listened to an interview while driving with the recently retired Jim Lehrer of PBS fame, and also a moderator for multiple presidential debates. He was asked what network was his "go to" for real unbiased news, and he replied, MSNBC. I nearly crashed into a tree.
Any idea what network or interviewer he was talking on/with?

I remember the partisan brouhaha over his moderating the newly formatted 2012 Presidential debate; He was accused of being too soft by one party and just right by another.
Who said what might not be who you expect but but you surely can't please everyone;).

He was on the radio show "Imus in the Morning" who ironically just retired himself a couple weeks ago. The interview was about a month ago.
I have never been a huge fan of Imus, but it was the only talk radio show on at that hour.

Yes, I believe that 60% stat, sure I do. Hmm, I wonder which network gets "fact checked the most"?

Punditfact warns that these scorecards are based only on analysis of selected claims, not a statistically accurate survey: “We use our news judgment to pick the facts we’re going to check, so we certainly don’t fact-check everything. And we don’t fact-check the five network groups evenly.”

I think it is important to be able to separate news reports from entertainment opinions.
If you as a viewer (or reader) can't do that, then maybe you should stick to getting your "news" from The Enquirer.
This isn't directed to anyone here, it is just a general statement.

Last edited:
Fox is an accredited news outlet; they just hide it well by filling traditional news hours with commentators.

It would be interesting to see scorecards on the strictly news portions of each stations’ programming. I suspect all the grades would improve across the board, but by how much, who knows?

It would be interesting to see scorecards on the strictly news portions of each stations’ programming. I suspect all the grades would improve across the board, but by how much, who knows?

Agreed. I prefer getting my news from sources that are at the top of the Y-Axis. Stuff that is way down the Y-Axis like Fox, MSNBC, and CNN are all just garbage in my opinion. Just a bunch of talking heads regurgitating the some nonsense that they heard hanging out with their like minded friends.

Financial TV is the same way. My dad watches the financial entertainment television and actually thinks these people know what they are talking about. I keep telling him that if they had any clue about picking stocks they would not be on TV but working for some Wall St. firm.

After reading a certain book I've decided not to trust any news sources.
None of them are without bias, but it is more than that.
I think journalistic integrity is gone. I don't think media actually wants to do a thorough investigation on news stories to get all the facts. I think they want to get stories out fast regardless of the truth. I also think that society wants sensationalism over factualism and I think the BIG news outlets cater to that.
...I have 3 words for you.

ratings. over. truth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!