What "One" thing keeps bringing you back

For me, WDW is in a whole other category because I love it a ridiculous amount, so leaving that aside...I'd say Wildwood, NJ. I spent all of my childhood summers there because that's where my Mom's parents lived so I have a great nostalgia for the place. Nowadays, since they've passed, we stay in one of the many motels. Wildwood is known for the "Doo-Wop" architecture of its hotels and motels, and we like them a lot. Then there's the free five mile beach (which lots of people come to Wildwood to experience but not me-I don't like beaches). There is a three mile boardwalk with lots of rides, games and shops. I guess the thing I like the most is that it doesn't change much from year to year.

I'm kind of thinking Disney may end up being one of those places for us, but we've only been once so far (last Nov)--we're heading to Orlando in December, though.

I think that place for us is probably Puerto Vallarta. It's so laid back, so different from our everyday lives and yet we've been there often enough that it can also seem very comfortable. We always stay at the same hotel now and they don't seem to have much turnover so we know the people there. We know the restaurants and clubs--there's always a few new places to fit into all the old favorites. We even generally do the same day out on a boat tour. It's sort of like this totally different life we're living down there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!