What order to ask when booking dining

chunky_azz

Dance like no one is watching
Hello everyone we will be hitting the world mid-September and these are my dining plans, but I was just wondering what order you would ask for them when making ressies, I guess most important to least: All of these meals will be with 11 people except for Le cellilar and Narcoosses, those will be only 2 people, any ideas are appreciated. Thank you for looking.

Breakfast:
Crystal Palace
Princess Breakfast Epcot
Tusker House
1900 Park Fare
Ohana Lilo and Stitch

Lunch:
Le Cellilar

Dinner:
Ohana
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Prime Time
1900 Park Fare
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Chef Mickey
Narcoossees

When I booked mine, I done mine from the most important one to the least. But I think if you call/do it online at your 180 day mark, I think you will be fine. I got everything so far that I wanted!

Good luck!

Not knowing any better.... I have RED - Most Important, Yellow - Probably Important, Green - Probably NOT important.....

Breakfast:
Crystal Palace
Princess Breakfast Epcot
Tusker House
1900 Park FareOhana Lilo and Stitch

Lunch:
Le Cellilar

Dinner:
Ohana
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Prime Time
1900 Park Fare
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Chef Mickey
Narcoossees[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Le Cellier should be on the top of your list. The bbq would be second. You can book 180 days from the day you check in for your whole vacation. If you book pretty close to this date you shouldn't have a problem getting what you want( as long as you are a little flexible with your times and days). We are also going in Sept. the 18-25th!! I can't wait, getting really excited now that it's time to do ADRs!! Good luck!!

I book the most important ones to our family first. Then ones i really like and then ones i kinda like lol. just like the pp said.

Le Cellier should be on the top of your list. The bbq would be second. You can book 180 days from the day you check in for your whole vacation. If you book pretty close to this date you shouldn't have a problem getting what you want( as long as you are a little flexible with your times and days). We are also going in Sept. the 18-25th!! I can't wait, getting really excited now that it's time to do ADRs!! Good luck!!

Hey that is when we are going as well!

I'd recommend having some flexability built into the plan. We didn't book Le Cellier this trip but for the our trip last Aug., I had four "slots" where I could have fit Le Cellier in. I was lucky enough to get one of the four slots. It just depends on how badly you want to go.
Just my thoughts:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter