What order to visit???

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
We are planning our first trip from the States next year. At the present we are wanting to spend 2 days at DLP, fours days in the city including one day to Normandy and five in London.

So which order would you recommend?
London/Paris/DLP
Paris/ DLP/ London
DLP/ Paris/ London

Thanks!

I agree with PP, DLP last. So from there, the logical order is London, Paris, DLP.

Have a great trip!

We have a similar schedule planned next summer. We're flying into London then spending time in Paris for a few days before visiting Normand (just after the 75th anniversary), then DLP.

Of course, it depends a bit on the calendar. I might do DLP first or in the middle of it would be significantly less crowded then.

Can also depend on your plane tickets, if you are on a budget. It can make a difference if you fly US-France-UK-US, or US-UK-France-US, or US-UK-France-UK-US, or US-France-UK-France-US

We have a similar schedule planned next summer. We're flying into London then spending time in Paris for a few days before visiting Normand (just after the 75th anniversary), then DLP.

Yeah, we are not going until the 75th. Can you imagine the crowds and security?

Another coincidence---just noticed we will be at WDW around the same time that is on your signature line. We arrive 11/11.

We did DLP this summer. For me it was a perfect place to get over jet lag. We did one full day at the park. We stayed at the Marriott timeshare. It worked for us but I would probably stay at the Disneyland Paris hotel if I went again to do two days in the park so you can get crushes coaster and their version of Big thunder. Be advised though that DLP is very different from WDW. We also did a tour of the champagne region that was fabulous.

Last month, we did Paris, DLP, Spain. I really liked doing DLP in the middle because it broke up the trip for us, and especially for my son. Sometimes on past trips when we’ve done lots of city/historical touring in several different places it can start running together no matter how much you enjoy it. For us, DLP was the perfect break from that so that we were ready for more when we got to Spain.

Last month, we did Paris, DLP, Spain. I really liked doing DLP in the middle because it broke up the trip for us, and especially for my son. Sometimes on past trips when we’ve done lots of city/historical touring in several different places it can start running together no matter how much you enjoy it. For us, DLP was the perfect break from that so that we were ready for more when we got to Spain.

Just wanted to say, good for you to see also another country! :) It's such a pity so many Americans tourists only look at France and the UK when they travel to Europe while there is so much more to see in Europe :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, good for you to see also another country! :) It's such a pity so many Americans tourist only look for France and the UK when they travel to Europe while there is so much more to see in Europe :)
Thanks!. We absolutely loved Spain. In my opinion, even better than Paris for food and absolutely everyone was incredibly friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter