• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What other changes will I notice...

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
when we go to FW next Spring Break? I've heard somewhere that the comfort stations are kept up as nice as they were in the past. I know about the transportation situation and River Country closing down...and NO Minnie Moo:( Please tell me we'll still have a magical time!

TC

Sorry, she mooooved on to the great meadow in the sky.

You may not see the Frontier Mickey signs along the side of the road. They are in the process of changing the FW logo. The new logo is a fort with a red flag on top & some trees in the background. IMO~ BORING!

The lawnmower tree is almost a thing of the past. The tree has grown so much that if it weren't for a sign on the tree, most people wouldn't even notice the small piece of the mower still showing.

I agree with the others though, you'll still have a GREAT time!

I like the old one better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have all three logo's in my post check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter