What Park is better for a 2yr on 32"tall?

The Best Park for a 2yr. old girl?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epcot

• Hollywood

• Total voters

Kleese

Mouseketeer
Can you please give me some advice about what parks are best for my 2yr. girl and maybe what attraction should I make sure she goes to? Thanks for the help!

Recent changes at WDW that are to the advantage of families with small children: Toyland at HS comes to mind.
MK is "stuffed" with attractions for small children as is AK. AK is a bit different as there are choices between the animal watching portion of the park (I lost an 8 y/o at the Maharajah's animal exhibit and found him thanks to modern technology aka as a cell phone) and Dinoland, land of great face painting and carnival games. No idea about height restrictions from me but easy to check at the Disney website.
Have fun wherever you go.

It depends on what your interests are. Are you only going to one park? All of them have great features.

MK- Will have the most rides she could ride. Tons without a height requirements, lots of characters, shows, Cinderella's castle which is what most people picture when they think about Disney World.

Epcot- 6 rides she could ride, the only place to meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen, several otheroprincess and character meets, the Frozen ride, different countries to explore, food from around the world, kids spot in each country where they can color and get a passport or puppet stamped.

Animal Kingdom- 3 rides she could go on including a safari, lots of animals to see, a few neat shows, trails to explore, a dinosaur themed play area, some character meet and greets, the newer Pandora land which is beautiful and the fatastic Flight of Passage ride (although the 2 yo couldn't ride it).

Hollywood Studios- The new Toy Story Land which opens soon, one ride she could go on (2 once TSL is open), lots of shows, some character meets including the only place to meet Olaf and several Staw Wars characters, smaller park so not as exhausting to walk around.

If you have another person with you, you can use rider swap to ride anything she's not tall enough for. With toddlers, most will be happy with whatever you decide to do. All the parks are IMO great for toddlers, so think about what you might like to do. Do you want to ride a lot of rides? See certain characters? See a lot of shows? Enjoy the sights?

When we went with my toddler, there were great things about each park for him. MK was great because he could ride so many things, Epcot was nice because a couple of the rides never had any wait so he could ride over and over and there were several places for him to run around. Animal Kingdom was great because he could run around on the trails and ooh and ahh over the animals. We liked HS too because there were tons of shows to get out of the heat and we weren't as exhausted from having to walk so far through the park.

Forgot to answer your question about attractions not to miss.

MK- My toddler's favorite rides were POTC, HM (although those 2 may scare some young ones due to the limited lighting and theme), LM ride, phillharmagic, Magic Carpets.

Epcot- Mexico ride (never a wait when we went), FEA, the play area after the Figment ride, the Seas aquarium area. We had amazing character interactions at Garden Grill.

AK- Triceratops Spin (rode repeatedly with little to no wait), he loved the Lion King show and just exploring the trails.

HS- TSMM, LM show, Fantasmic, Disney Jr show, watching the ducks by the fountain.

Forgot to answer your question about attractions not to miss.

MK- My toddler's favorite rides were POTC, HM (although those 2 may scare some young ones due to the limited lighting and theme), LM ride, phillharmagic, Magic Carpets.

Epcot- Mexico ride (never a wait when we went), FEA, the play area after the Figment ride, the Seas aquarium area. We had amazing character interactions at Garden Grill.

AK- Triceratops Spin (rode repeatedly with little to no wait), he loved the Lion King show and just exploring the trails.

HS- TSMM, LM show, Fantasmic, Disney Jr show, watching the ducks by the fountain.

If you haven't already take your sweetie to the trained bird show @ AK (Flight of Wonder?). My traveling kiddos saw it twice in a row and told me not to forget to book it this forthcoming trip. Also if you sit at the end of the Flaming Tree BBQ covered patio you can eat and enjoy the antics of the monkeys near the Kali River Rapids.

If you haven't already take your sweetie to the trained bird show @ AK (Flight of Wonder?). My traveling kiddos saw it twice in a row and told me not to forget to book it this forthcoming trip. Also if you sit at the end of the Flaming Tree BBQ covered patio you can eat and enjoy the antics of the monkeys near the Kali River Rapids.

Ooh, thanks for the tips! I completely forgot about Flights of Wonder last trip and didn't know about seeing the monkeys at the BBQ's patio. I'll definitely remember those for the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter