What post count.....

Don’t have to count, it’s done for you... :thumbsup2
see....that is how thick I am.....when ebay first came out I was one of the first in my city and antique trading community...so I had a very high feedback profile. One customer left me a note to post feedback....so that he could have a number like mine....well...he would have a ton of purchasing to bid on to catch us sellers. So I know how you folks are chasing each other with those high post counts. On micechat I would chat with two other, one was a pioneer on micechat and her number was super , nose bleed high....when I posted my count ( never a random moment , always a sigvificant number in my life) she would always tease me...catch me if you can....so I get and willing to help you all chase each other....as for the orginal post...it is an Easter Egg about my obsessive compulsion I have here on games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter