What product would you seriously stockpile

How do the "Whispers" feel with the closed toes? Do you get your regular sandal size? I have worn the opened toed Keen "Sarasota" for years but they have stopped making them.

I really like the closed toe as I need a shoe with a closed toe for my part time contract work job. I think they are true to size. I have been checking the REI site religiously for sales. I will jump when the price gets sub $50, no matter the color.

Thanks so much Floridaman999! I have Ralph's which is part of Kroger. I've tried one of their store brands...I think the cheapest one with an owl? on the package.? I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. I'd appreciate your asking your boys what the box looks like next time you chat :) I did recently spot a friend dropping off boxed mac and cheese for our church's food pantry. It was Safeway brand spiral shaped noodles and looked orange. When I went to Pavilion's I didn't see it. I think it was in a red box? I'll have to look. I do remember a couple years ago not liking Target or Wal-Mar brand mac and cheese.

As a cheesy and tasty FYI, sometimes restaurants like Denny's and Coco's offer the old Kraft on their kid's menus (and will make it for us adults too :)

Reese's Cups
Costco Kirkland TP and paper towels
Italian K cups coffee from Bed Bath and Beyond

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter