What reservations do you have scheduled for your trip??

I wound up dropping Morimoto, as it would make for an extremely long day. I did add the JBJB dessert party for 11/25, though!

For our upcoming trip . . . .

Via Napoli
Ohana Breakfast
The Wave
Tusker House
Story Book @ Artist Point
Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

The Wave, Tusker House, and Story Book are all new for us. Excited to try them.

I love seeing what everyone else has scheduled because it also makes me consider different options as well! My husband and I have the following scheduled for our upcoming trip the 3rd week of May!

- Crystal Palace
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Cape May Cafe
- Via Napoli
- Sanaa
- Jungle Navigation
- Kona Cafe
- 50's PT
- Chef Art Smith
- 1900 Park Fare
- The Boathouse
- Trail's End

So what are yours!? :teleport:
Absolutely love planning our dining-
November 2019 trip reservations include:
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Brunch (NEW to us)
California Grill Dinner
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Ragan Road Dinner (NEW to us)
Mama Melrose Lunch (NEW to us)
Olga’s Cantina Drinks (NEW to us)
Hoop Dee Doo 8pm Dinner Show (Paid OOP)
Garden Grill Breakfast (NEW to us)
Via Napoli Lunch (NEW to us)
Yachtsman Dinner
Boathouse Lunch (NEW to us)
Flying Fish Dinner
Tepen Edo Lunch
Ohana Dinner
Bon Voyage Breakfast (NEW to us)
PaddleFish Lunch (NEW to us) ate at Fultons
ESPN Club late Dinner
California Grill Brunch (NEW to us) first Brunch super excited!!
Narcossee’s Dinner

I have a Decemebr trip planned wth two 13 YO girls. SO far I have

1900 PArk Fare arrival dinner
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Fantasmic dinner package
Storybook dining at AP
California Grill timed for Holiday WIshes
Tratoria al Forno
LTT (I will probably drop this one, I have too many credits booked)
Skipper's
BOG Lunch and Breakfast (I may drop one)
Tony's Parade package (I will probably drop this)
San Angel Inn
ABC Commissary
'Ohana

Has anyone had dinner recently at 'Ohana? Our last meal that three years ago was a fiasco, and I am not sure I want to waste a credit if it is still not consistant.

I am also trying to figure out how to take the girls to both Fantasmic, JBJB, and Illuminations forever, have time to dine, and not ear them (or me) out. I decided not to book the JBJB party because I did not want to be locked into an expensive reservation, but I am also ordering if I should cancel SAI and just wing it in Epcot. The girls may just want to go back to AKL and swim or hang with the animals.

I hope to book teh Space restaurant if it opens for ADR's.

I have a Decemebr trip planned wth two 13 YO girls. SO far I have

1900 PArk Fare arrival dinner
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Fantasmic dinner package
Storybook dining at AP
California Grill timed for Holiday WIshes
Tratoria al Forno
LTT (I will probably drop this one, I have too many credits booked)
Skipper's
BOG Lunch and Breakfast (I may drop one)
Tony's Parade package (I will probably drop this)
San Angel Inn
ABC Commissary
'Ohana

Has anyone had dinner recently at 'Ohana? Our last meal that three years ago was a fiasco, and I am not sure I want to waste a credit if it is still not consistant.

I am also trying to figure out how to take the girls to both Fantasmic, JBJB, and Illuminations forever, have time to dine, and not ear them (or me) out. I decided not to book the JBJB party because I did not want to be locked into an expensive reservation, but I am also ordering if I should cancel SAI and just wing it in Epcot. The girls may just want to go back to AKL and swim or hang with the animals.

I hope to book teh Space restaurant if it opens for ADR's.
We last ate at the restaurant in April 2019 also with two 13 y/o girls. Boy did they put me through my paces, LOL.

The salad has been upgraded and tasted like more than an afterthought. All three of the meats were cooked properly with the server asking how we wanted the beef cooked and serving it appropriately with no over filling the plate or being stingy for that matter. The cooked vegetables are different as well, quite fresh and I think served on the same platter as the noodles. I never eat the chicken wings so nothing to say and I don't recall the others reaction to them. The dumplings are much the same as before tasting like they come from Costco's but somehow a 2nd platter was asked for and received;). I didn't eat any of the dessert but all who did enjoyed it a lot as is the norm. I don't know what got into me but I ordered a featured drink, a mojito, and it tasted nothing like any other I've ever had. Too sweet and no mint to speak of- don't do it. We had no service issues, upset toddlers, long waits for a table however I purposefully choose a reservation around 9:00 PM to avoid possible chaos.
That was my most recent experience and should you opt to go hope yours' is the same.

Raglan Road (dinner)
Tiffins (lunch)
Skipper Canteen (lunch)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Garden Grill (lunch)
Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch)(may drop this and just do the lounge)
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Whispering Canyon Cafe (breakfast)

All are restaurants I've never been to and they've all piqued my interest either because of food, entertainment/server interactivity, or because there's some rare characters. And I'm totally willing to experience the awkwardness of two grown men (me and my dad) attending Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner XD.

Were doing a split stay in 2 weeks. Our first two nights are at WL with no dining plan.

Wed: No ADR yet but I'm trying to get Ohana, 1900 park fare or Storybook
Thurs: Boathouse lunch

Moving to AKL with dining plan on Friday

Fri: Yak & Yeti dinner
Sat: Garden Grill PPO and Boma for dinner
Sun: 50's lunch
Mon: Sci-fi lunch
Tue: Tusker house dinner
Wed: Raglan Road lunch

It looks like we're not going to MK but we actually have an AH and a MNSSHP on two of the nights. Everything but Yak & Yeti, Sci-fi and Raglan Road are new for us so I'm really excited to try them. Part of me wants to cancel Tusker House since we have Boma but I'm going to play that one by ear.

We (myself, DH and DGS 12) will be visiting from 11/22-12/2 and have the following reservations:

11/22 Plaza Dinner
11/23 Ale & Compass breakfast and Mama Melrose late lunch
11/24 Crystal Palace breakfast and Liberty Tree Tavern late lunch
11/25 T-Rex late lunch
11/26 Nothing (yet, but open to suggestions!)
11/27 Plaza PPO breakfast (new to us)
11/28 Garden Grill PPO breakfast and Via Napoli late lunch
11/29 Whispering Canyon late breakfast (new to us)
11/30 Rainforest Cafe @Animal Kingdom PPO breakfast (new to us)
12/1 STK Orlando brunch (new to us)
12/2 The Wave late breakfast

Down to 3:
Storybook dinner
Sci Fi dinner, then
Oga's after Fantasmic
I actually just added the Lion King Signature dinner at Tiffins though I may cancel if DH and SIL aren't interested. DH loves seafood, though.
Back down to 2: Storybook and Ogas. We don't want to be tied down. Just want to check out Ogas.

This trip, unlike my last two trips, is NOT centered on dining.

That being said, I have ADRs for Oga’s, Artist Point Storybook Dining, and Boma breakfast. All firsts for me.

Would love to add in Toledo to see the new tower and one of the tables doing the Restaurant Week for charity thing in a Disney Springs.

This trip, unlike my last two trips, is NOT centered on dining.

That being said, I have ADRs for Oga’s, Artist Point Storybook Dining, and Boma breakfast. All firsts for me.

Would love to add in Toledo to see the new tower and one of the tables doing the Restaurant Week for charity thing in a Disney Springs.

It's funny because this is my first trip centered around dining (last trip was centered around characters). On our very first trip, my dad and I made the mistake of not getting ADR's but because we were staying at AKL, Boma was our go to for dining (we had some rather late dinners because of it XD). We were able to sit at the bar in Sanaa and ate once at Jiko though. Our favorite was definitely Boma (those zebra domes are killer).

I have Oga's and Artist Point ADRs for our upcoming trip too and are firsts for us as well. If we had time, we would add Toledo as well because we'll be staying at CSR.

At this moment these are what we have planned (over the years I’ve gone with my husband and three kids the last trip was all of us and one daughters husband

This one will be way different as it’s just me, my mom who has never been and my daughter whose doing the DCP will be meeting us a few times. We are there 7 days

1. 50’s prime time dinner
2. Via Napoli -lunch
3. Raglan Road- dinner
4- LeCellier- lunch
5- Liberty Tree-lunch
6-the Edison dinner
7-1900 park Fare Breakfast
8 Sanaa dinner
9 Tusker house breakfast
10- yak and yeti dinner

I didn’t post that long ago but since I planned the trip less than 180 days out I’ve changed a few now we have
1-‘Ohana
2. Via Napoli
3. Raglan Road
4. LeCellier
5 Liberty Tree Tavern
6.the Edison
7 Crystal Palace
8 Sanaa
9 Tusker House
10. California Grill

58 days to go but only one I’m still trying to get that would change what I have now 😂

We (DH and I) will be going this October! Our dining reservations are;
Mon - Tusker House Breakfast with RoL then Jiko late Dinner
Tues - Oga's Cantina (had to make 2 separate 1 person reservations, hopefully we will be able to seat together), Sci-Fi Lunch and Star Wars Galactic Dessert Party (super looking forward to this, both DH and I are huge Star Wars fans)
Wed - CRT dinner and HEA after fireworks dessert party
Thurs - BoG dinner before MNSSHP
Fri - Ohana late breakfast!

Only a couple more weeks to go! Then we can finally enjoy our late honeymoon/anniversary haha!

Just made our mini pre cruise trip reservations. Only staying three nights prior to an Easter cruise.

4/9-The Boathouse
4/10-Le Cellier
4/11-lunch-CRT
dinner- Be Our Guest
No trouble securing all the above and multiple times available. I was surprised.

11/10 HEA after Dessert party
11/11 Olga Dinner
11/12 PPO BOG & BOG Lunch
11/14 Frozen Dessert party

1/31 Yachtsman Steakhouse - our trip tradition!
2/1 Breakfast at Cape May Cafe & Dinner at California Grill
2/3 Lunch at Via Napoli & Dinner at Chefs de France
2/4 Dinner at Shula's
2/5 Dinner at Storybook Dining at Artist Point
2/6 Oga's Cantina & Dinner at Mama Melrose
2/7 Breakfast at Boma

I'm hoping to snag brunch at California Grill since we loved it so much last year. If so, I'll add Jiko in its place since we loved it last year.

December Trip

Shula's Steakhouse - A Must Every Trip
Mama Melrose
Chefs De France (Candlelight Processional Package)
Jungle Skipper Canteen

April Trip

Shula's Steakhouse
Cinderella's Royal Table
50's Prime Time Cafe
The Boathouse
Rose & Crown

I've been flipping ours around a lot, but I think I've finally settle on the following for our post-Thanksgiving trip. Most are new to us.

Via Napoli (Lunch)
Sci Fi (Lunch)
Oga's (Probably will just get non-alcoholic drinks since I visited it at DLR and wasn't impressed by the $15 cocktails)
Cape May (Dinner)
Boma (Dinner)
HEA Dessert Party (After fireworks garden viewing)
Crystal Palace (Late breakfast)
California Grill (Late dinner fireworks viewing)
BOG (Lunch, might drop since we're not 100% on when we will be in MK)

I also have a Boma breakfast reservation for our departure day, not sure we will be hungry enough to do it because the above seems like a food marathon to me! We usually do 1-2 TS per trip so this is a lot for us. I priced out the dining plan since we have a lot more buffets than usual but I still could not fathom coming out ahead with it. There's no way we could eat two sit down meals a day every day and we just aren't the type of people to drop $100/pp on fine dining multiple times over a trip if we did a lot of signatures instead. The tips alone would probably be half of what we'll pay for the above OOP.

Some places I'd like to try for future trips are CG brunch (already reserved for next Spring), Tiffins (also reserved), Sanaa, Jiko, Morimoto, Yak & Yeti, Chefs de France, and Narcoossee’s. I could list a million more but these are high on the list for me (not necessarily for my usual travel companions though :hyper: ).

Jersey week trip!

Day 1 arrival day
California grill

Day 2
PPO CRT
Chef Mickey brunch
Frozen dessert party

Day 3
BOG
Yak and Yeti
Christmas party (late night)

Day 4 - sleep in
(F&W)
Oga
Sci fi

Day 5 check out day
PPO BOG
Liberty tree (fill up before our flight!)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter