What resorts are on Magical Express with Pop?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Animal Kingdom Lodge? what else? Caribbean Beach?
Just wondering how many stops before Pop? Thank you

I can't say.....we were the first stop in August. I think that because POP is the most 'out there' resort, and the closest to the main drag, they get dropped first. I didn't pay attention to the others getting on the bus with us.

newholidayx2 said:
Animal Kingdom Lodge? what else? Caribbean Beach?
Just wondering how many stops before Pop? Thank you
Thee are no set DME routes, and there's no set grouping of which resorts go together on DME buses. It all goes by who's there at the time (which they will know aproximately, based on reservations) and therefore what the transportation needs are. It's a MUCH more efficient system than static routes and groupings. So today at 8 AM Pop guests may be on a bus with people from CBR and AKL, but at 11 AM today Pop guests may be on a DME bus with guests bound for Beach Club and SSR. And at 8 AM tomorrow Pop guests may be grouped with guests bound for POFQ and Grand Floridian.

I stayed at the Allstar Music in June, all the Allstar resorts and the POP were included in our group. The guests staying at the POP were the first off.

Given that - as CleveRocks points out - there are no set routes, combined with the common-sense routing that DME uses which means dropping off Guests at Resorts based on each Resort's distance from the airport AND that Pop Century is the closest such property, that would always be the first stop. I'm not sure where the original poster heard or saw that Animal Kingdom Lodge would be ahead of Pop?

When we went last fall it was AKL, CBR & POP. The driver kept "teasing" about what order we would be dropped off, but later admitted that he had only one option - POP, CBR, AKL.

we took DME in august and it dropped us at POFQ first, POR second... that was a split stay and it picked us up at AKL first in the morning and then stopped at CSR and Pop...

in january, our bus was only pop to and from :)

Took it in August and November and Pop was first both times, though the driver in November did tell us he could be bribed to do another resort first with large sums of money or chocolate :lmao: She of course was kidding, Pop has the advantage of being and easy on/off where the DME busses come into the property.

Really doesn't matter since POP will be the first stop. POP--CSR--AKL is a common grouping but depending on demand POP could really be the first stop on any route.

I stayed at Pop Century in summer 2017 and summer 2018. Both times, ME went to Art of Animation drop-off first and then Pop Century. That was it. I’m not sure if routes have changed since then.

I stayed at Pop Century in summer 2017 and summer 2018. Both times, ME went to Art of Animation drop-off first and then Pop Century. That was it. I’m not sure if routes have changed since then.
The routes can depend entirely on how many people they have going to each resort. Both times I stayed at Pop, it was the only stop on DME, in both directions.

On the other hand, OP seems pretty knowledgeable about (and comfortable using) various forum tools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!