What restaurant has Greek Salad??

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
I am big Greek Salad nut, what restaurant in WDW can I get a good one. It can even be counter service.

Also, I would love recommendations on a good alcohol drink. Something sweet.

TIA!!!

Doing a quick search on AllEarsNet, I only find that the pool bars at the Dolphin and Swan have them, according to the menus.

I love Greek salads as well, growing up next to Tarpon Springs :) There's a chain in Florida that does a pretty good job of one, called Crispers. ...but, checking their website, there doesn't seem to be one near Disney.

A good sweet drink is the Lapu-Lapu at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. Served in a pineapple ... sweet and potent! usually makes enough they give you the pineapple and a small glass!

Originally posted by swandiverpatt
A good sweet drink is the Lapu-Lapu at the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. Served in a pineapple ... sweet and potent! usually makes enough they give you the pineapple and a small glass!

I actually had two last night at 'Ohana ;) Glad I wasn't driving!

they serve Greek salads at Pizza Planet in MGM
a great sweet drink is a Kungaloosh at the Adventurer's Club in Pleasure Island!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter