What restaurants won’t you go to again?

Via Napoli (we did not get the pizza though). Food was okay not great and the overall experience was just meh. Service was not that great. They brought all the food out except my son’s spaghetti which ended up taking a while so it wasn’t like it was just left in the kitchen. Took forever to get the check and take off our dining credits. Then in the middle of the night my son was projectile vomiting up his dinner, so there’s that. NEVER AGAIN!

2nd one is H&V.Characters were very cute but food was just ok and we waited 30 min past our ADR time to be seated. Atmosphere inside is also nothing to rave about. One and done for us.
Sorry heard about it, I hope he felt better.

Sci Fi. Aggressively mediocre burger that was a grease bomb. Never again, not even for the cool atmosphere.

Tiffins, driest and blandest chicken I’ve ever had on property combined with the audacity of what they charged for it made me thankful I listened to my gut and ate a Satu’li bowl before friends dragged me there.

STK the food was ok but felt daft last time as they put me on a table that could take 6 people and had to turn the torch on my iPhone to read the menu. As for Sci fi I agree I first went to there in 2006 and the clips have not changed at all its time to change them a bit.

• T-Rex in Disney Springs. Dining Plan accepted, but i feel like I totally wasted my sit-down meal there. So underwhelmed. Loud. Service massively slow. Food was "eh".
  • Be Our Guest. We managed to get reservations for dinner and while the atmosphere was amazing and the Mignon cut with a butter knife, I feel I don't need to go back. Also loud and crowded.
  • Sci-Fi. Just like everyone above me said.
  • Biergarten. I personally loved the atmosphere, but the food was not up to what I consider Disney quality. My wife hated both.

Coral Reef
Do it once for the experience but expect bad service and over priced food. The food itself is nothing special. It's also so loud it's hard to hear a conversation at your table.
Yes, I forgot the Coral Reef. My children were awe-struck by the fish, but a warning for Migraine Sufferers: my wife came down with a nasty one after this restaurant. She thinks it was the lighting. Kind of ruined the rest of our day.

Our less than stellar meals were at the Plaza (disinterested waitress and terrible food - DH & DD had to get different food after we left) and CRT (waiter took my plate while I was taking a bite, very rude the whole meal, we were rushed thru as fast as possible). Every trip I ask if anyone wants to go to CRT and all four of them say no, never. It was very disappointing because the atmosphere and pictures were wonderful, just not the service.

Twice to Tony's Town Square (separated by more than 5 years) was definitely 2 more times than I needed to go. Never again.

Paradiso 37
in Disney Springs was awful as well with bad food and service. Would never bother with them again.

Otherwise, I am very easy to please, and have had 99% fantastic food and service in Disney at the sit-does I have gone to over the last 15 years, so I can't really complain about much.

- Sci-Fi..... Food was very average for lunch and those old movie clips won't mean anything to someone who isn't over 50. The cars where you sit looking at the back of others in your group seems an odd arrangement, but we were able to sit at one of the regular table around the outside. Place looks dates and in need of a refresh.

- BOG..... You line up in a stuffy hallway and then order from a complicated touchscreen kiosk. The Disney person acted annoyed that people were taking too long to order, but the touch screen menu isn't obvious and if you have never used it before, takes time to figure out which sub-menu has which item. You get your own beverage/silverware and seat yourself, but they bring the food when read, a rather odd combination of table & counter service. Food for lunch was very average, nothing to rave about.

We liked O'hana's, but apparently many do not. Seems a lot of the complaints result from the fixed menu and how food is served, but we enjoyed it. Never felt rushed.

Last edited:
Tiffins, driest and blandest chicken I’ve ever had on property combined with the audacity of what they charged for it made me thankful I listened to my gut and ate a Satu’li bowl before friends dragged me there.
I agree. I had the chicken at Tiffins as well. It was meh. But for the price they charge, um, no thanks. Never again. But Satuli Canteen though.....SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Le Cellier. I can make a better steak at home for a fraction of the cost. Both steaks were cooked incorrectly and overly salted. Plus they have put way too many tables into that space. I want to have a meal with the people I came to the restaurant with... not with every person who is seated next to us. May as well be at the same table they are so close.

Pretty much every single 1 TS in-park restaurant with the exceptions of Spice Road and Skipper's. I feel, at this point, 1 TS food is about on par with QS, so why continue to waste our time and money? We will probably never go to Le Cellier, Narcoossee's or Monsieur Paul again either.

Chefs de France- entrees were not impressive
All the HS sit down restaurants- I found them all mediocre (Hollywood Brown Derby would be my only repeat one but it so expensive) I prefer to leave the park to eat.

Never say never, but I would take super circumstances before we ate at CRT, Tony’s, or BOG breakfast again. CRT was decent food and service, but so outrageously priced.

I haven’t been to Ohanas since 2002 and I’m tempted to try it again.

My only "never" is, ironically, somewhere I've never tried. Cape May Café for dinner … that seafood smell just makes me :sick:. Spots I'd be hesitant to give another try are Le Cellier - for all the reasons already mentioned here - my steak wasn't cooked properly and those tables. :crowded:. Liberty Tree Tavern - a bad experience (essentially a Stouffer's meal and the AC unit dripping on our table and on one of the members of our party) hasn't brought me back but to be fair it was at least 10 years ago so could give it another try. I was pretty underwhelmed by Big River Grill at the Boardwalk but again it's been years so while it wouldn't be a first choice, I could be coaxed to give it another try. Basically every spot has a bad day … I've really enjoyed meals at many of the spots mentioned. Always interesting to hear others' perspectives.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter