What should I reserve first?

Drjkowens

Mouseketeer
My ADR date is quickly approaching. I’m wondering what order I should make the reservations based on popularity and difficulty to reserve. Also, what time does the dining reservation system open, 12:01am or 7:00am, any help would be great!

Here’s my list...
O’hana
Yachtsman
Sci-Fi (lunch)
California Grill
Coral Reef
Space 220
Storybook at Artists Point
Skippers Canteen

What day of your trip, which meals and how many in your party?

Online reservations open at 6am EST, reservations by phone at 7am.

My ADR date is quickly approaching. I’m wondering what order I should make the reservations based on popularity and difficulty to reserve. Also, what time does the dining reservation system open, 12:01am or 7:00am, any help would be great!

Here’s my list...
O’hana
Yachtsman
Sci-Fi (lunch)
California Grill
Coral Reef
Space 220
Storybook at Artists Point
Skippers Canteen
Coral Reef, Yachtsman, and Skippers Canteen are the easiest so save those for last. The others are among the toughest ADRs at Disney (I am assuming Space 220 will be difficult once ADRs are available) so decide your preference and book based on that, keeping in mind it will be easier to book preferred times for later in your trip.

The other question is flexibility. Do you already have your calendar all set or are you flexible about which nights your ADRs are? I'd book California Grill first and have my alternate dates/times ready. Then
'Ohana
Artist Point
Sci-fi
...then the rest

Reservation system (online or MDE) opens at 6am eastern. Phones open at 7am but you're better off with the system unless they are having issues.

Funny, called Disney support line the other day and they said 12:01am eastern time...

Funny, called Disney support line the other day and they said 12:01am eastern time...
That is the question I had. March 4 is 180 days for me. I was gonna get on mde at 10pm mountain time which is 12am eastern. Is it really 6am eastern online that you can make adr’s? Thanks.

Just made my reservations on the app for 10 days out from 180 but Storybook@Artist Point was booked for everyday except once for 8:50PM. Ohana was limited but much more availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!