What should we drink to? Let’s drink two and see where it goes. - Star Wars Half 2019 -Update 5/5

The Plaza Breakfast is such a wonderful addition. I’m totally going back eventually. Glad you also enjoy the places I did!

If you can walk at a 16 minute mile pace - you could do the Disney races. My husband is more of the runner especially now that my focus is so much on our two Rhodesians. Don’t have time to run anymore between work and a 2 month old puppy and a 15 month!

OMG!! with puppies like that you're running all over the place!! Ours are a little bit older at 12 & 11 yrs old!!

and you get that great puppy breath too - mine just stinks!!

:dog2:pug:

Well I’m bummed that I entirely missed the boat on this whole dining report, but it is so satisfying sometimes to sit down and binge the whole thing! Great reviews, and, as always, you have me wanting to try everything you ate. California Grill has been hit-and-miss for us lately so adding service issues on top makes that one a likely pass for us for a while. It’s fun to see the solo choices you made as they are definitely some wonderful experiences to enjoy while you are husband-free ;) not that I mind traveling as a couple at all, I just know R wouldn’t be into some of those things either.

I cannot believe the Grand just left your luggage unattended in someone else’s room! :scared1: What if something was missing from your belongings?! I know they always say on the phone when you call that you must be present, I guess maybe they get tired of complaints either way whether they leave it or not!

Thanks again for another fun write-up. It’s always great going on vacation “with” you!

OMG!! with puppies like that you're running all over the place!! Ours are a little bit older at 12 & 11 yrs old!!

and you get that great puppy breath too - mine just stinks!!

:dog2:pug:
It is a lot of work! I'm sure everyone on Instagram hates me as I pretty much only post puppies now. Once she is 6 months old, it will be a lot easier but we just have to get there! Puppy classes started last week & she gets her last parvo/distemper shot so we can do more socializing. Need to get her show ready!

We have an 11.5 year old Cocker Spaniel. I'm glad he's so easy as I don't think I could handle 3 dogs otherwise. I know I'll miss the puppy breath when that goes away soon.

Well I’m bummed that I entirely missed the boat on this whole dining report, but it is so satisfying sometimes to sit down and binge the whole thing! Great reviews, and, as always, you have me wanting to try everything you ate. California Grill has been hit-and-miss for us lately so adding service issues on top makes that one a likely pass for us for a while. It’s fun to see the solo choices you made as they are definitely some wonderful experiences to enjoy while you are husband-free ;) not that I mind traveling as a couple at all, I just know R wouldn’t be into some of those things either.

I cannot believe the Grand just left your luggage unattended in someone else’s room! :scared1: What if something was missing from your belongings?! I know they always say on the phone when you call that you must be present, I guess maybe they get tired of complaints either way whether they leave it or not!

Thanks again for another fun write-up. It’s always great going on vacation “with” you!

I understand life happens! I've been so bad about being active on the dis since Qi'ra came home on the 13th. I'm currently on my laptop while they are eating dinner so I can post stuff.

I totally get it with the solo travel versus couple travel! Qi'ra is going to be a show dog & there are so few shows down in this part of Florida that I will be getting lots of solo time around the state of Florida in a few months. I'm going to miss my Disney time! I love my travel with my husband though.

Oh, that luggage debacle made me just angry. If I hadn't called - what would have happened? Luckily nothing was missing!

Thank you for reading along! Hopefully you get caught up on your reports as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter