What should we eat or skip at any of these?

Ha! The only one I a still too fearful to go back to is 'Ohana! I'm actually curious to hear how your Le Cellier experience goes. We used to love it back in the days where you could just walk up and slowly watched it become overrun and bland. We still laugh about the time we were standing around out front waiting for our priority seating (secured months prior) when a family walked up to the podium and asked for a table for 12. The hostess suggested the nearby McDonalds, LOL. Anyway, please post about your experience. They should at least bring back the breadsticks, that one made no sense. If I were in charge of the Canada pavilion, I'd be selling paper cones of them from the cart out front.

I will gladly post. I was very surprised when my son in law requested LC for this trip because it was our unanimous most disliked restaurant after that one meal many years ago, and when DD sqawked about my Minnie's Seasonal Dine ADR I reminded her that I booked LC for Jeff, so she could deal with me going all Gaga over Santa Goofy and the Christmas Characters.

I will gladly post. I was very surprised when my son in law requested LC for this trip because it was our unanimous most disliked restaurant after that one meal many years ago, and when DD sqawked about my Minnie's Seasonal Dine ADR I reminded her that I booked LC for Jeff, so she could deal with me going all Gaga over Santa Goofy and the Christmas Characters.

That sounds like a great compromise to me! We had booked an ADR for LC earlier this year but chickened out, I really can't wait to hear how your experience is! I totally trust your opinion with what you volunteered about yourself and Chef Mickey's!
And I remembered that the one place I would never ever do again was CRT at the Castle. We took our twins when they were 3,4. I have heard it changed to a different theme and menu right after--which is good because our experience was pretty rough, yet funny to look back on. When we checked in, the woman corralling all of the other reservees I liken to what a female prison guard must be like. She was very rough with cropped hair, barking at everyone to stay in line. They should have at least have put her in a wicked stepmother outfit she was so in your face rude. My girls were so terrified that when they got their turn in line to get a pic with Cinderella (who was very nice) they just cowered and hid their faces. Once our jailer seated us, the real fun began with the food. We saw one man stick a fork in his cake and hold it upside down and they both laughed, it was so hard it just sat there on the fork upside down intact with frosting. I've heard much better experience since we went, but it's a one and done. I remember going there a few times when I was young and it was very good, not themed, but very good food.

That sounds like a great compromise to me! We had booked an ADR for LC earlier this year but chickened out, I really can't wait to hear how your experience is! I totally trust your opinion with what you volunteered about yourself and Chef Mickey's!
And I remembered that the one place I would never ever do again was CRT at the Castle. We took our twins when they were 3,4. I have heard it changed to a different theme and menu right after--which is good because our experience was pretty rough, yet funny to look back on. When we checked in, the woman corralling all of the other reservees I liken to what a female prison guard must be like. She was very rough with cropped hair, barking at everyone to stay in line. They should have at least have put her in a wicked stepmother outfit she was so in your face rude. My girls were so terrified that when they got their turn in line to get a pic with Cinderella (who was very nice) they just cowered and hid their faces. Once our jailer seated us, the real fun began with the food. We saw one man stick a fork in his cake and hold it upside down and they both laughed, it was so hard it just sat there on the fork upside down intact with frosting. I've heard much better experience since we went, but it's a one and done. I remember going there a few times when I was young and it was very good, not themed, but very good food.
:rotfl2:

Citrico's is currently our favorite dining spot at WDW. Good luck with Tony's, please let us know what you thought.:earsboy:

Tony's has a new chef and the reviews have been much improved.
Yes, i've read about the new chef and heard its improving. But im still afraid to go back...yes it was that bad! Its the only time i've ever used the word "inedible" when describing food at a restaurant. I will have to wait until the reviews are consistently positive before I go back.

Honestly it really is hard to suggest what someone will and will not like. I like Chef Mickey's so who is going to take me seriously if I give a suggestion???LOL!!!
:lmao: :rotfl::rotfl2: You have a point. haha!

Tonys has gotten some decent reviews lately so we are giving it another shot. If we can get an adr for the Plaza we will switch though. Does the Plaza accept ADR's at lunch?
You're much braver than I am. Im still afraid to go back to Tony's. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter