What simple task will you mess up royally

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
any simple handyman task around the house, even fixing a simple leaky facet. The basic skill to do this stuff eluded me thru the years

I've actually done a lot of "handywoman" things around the house over the years. When you don't have anyone else to rely on you kinda just figure it out. I just hate doing it.

I am known to forget to put alerts on appointments (for me or my mom) added to the group calendar I share with my mom, my siblings and my brother in law on my phone, add an appointment at the wrong time or the wrong day, or just forget altogether to add them.

And even if I manage to add them right, either my mom or a sibling or my BIL might change or delete them. It happens. My husband refuses to participate in the calendar. Wonder why?

I am known to forget to put alerts on appointments (for me or my mom) added to the group calendar I share with my mom, my siblings and my brother in law on my phone, add an appointment at the wrong time or the wrong day, or just forget altogether to add them.

And even if I manage to add them right, either my mom or a sibling or my BIL might change or delete them. It happens. My husband refuses to participate in the calendar. Wonder why?

lol, i wouldn't pitcher this from reading you

My husband and I are both residential construction professionals and have been in the industry for 30 years apiece. We design-built high-end customs on our own for a decade and both have degrees in relevant areas. If our lives depended on it, together we simply CANNOT successfully hang a set of those floating wall shelves and believe me we've tried. {{head down in shame}}

DH is the handyman, I don't even try. He can fix most things.

I am in the hate doing windows group. Hate it. Streaky always

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter