What snacks do you take into Aquatica?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
We usually visit Aquatica in the afternoon several times each holiday but plan a whole day with friends and will hire a cabana. We don’t usually eat there and to be honest I’m not a fan on quick service and tend to avoid, much preferring to get a nice table service meal on the way home. We’ve never taken food in and I know what you are allowed is limited but wondered what people do take in. Intend to spend whole day so no doubt will have to grab something from quick service but would like to supplement with snacks.
Thanks

They have a rather strict policy. Snacks are supposed to be under 3.5 oz for each pack. I did see people bringing larger items, like a large can of pringles, and the employee allowed it in but warned them to bring a smaller can next time. There seems to be no restrictions on the amount of individual serving packages under 3.5 oz.

They also allow bottled water and a cooler under 16 quart size.

I personally get so thirsty after hours swimming in the sun that salty snacks would not be my first choice. Fruit, either fresh or dried (frozen grapes and pineapple), yogurt (frozen go-gurt), energy bars, powdered flavoring to add to water bottles, etc appeal to me.

There is this trash can at the front, I can not believe how many things were in it, We had the all you can Dine pass so I can not say what you can bring in, but the people next to me had little metal cans of mixed alcohol drinks so they must not be checking that had at the small items.

We were there 2 weeks ago and both groups of us had to take stuff back to the car. I had soda in a small cooler and our other group had sandwiches. The lines at the food places around noon were unbelievable, way out the door. We just held off eating and left at 1:00.

I stick to snack sized stuff, usually cheese/crackers, hummus/veggies, fruit. I pack it in a clear gallon ziplock and then into a lunchbox sized cooler with a couple of frozen bottled waters. I’ve never been questioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter