What snacks do you take?

Don't forget you get two snack credits on the DDP, use them for a wide variety of snacks. Flame Tree BBQ fries with pulled pork and cheese are a snack credit, so it's not just sweet and sugary stuff available to get, Hummus and veggies are a good option. Go online and check out all the snacks you can get.
As for delivery services. I used to use Garden Grocer, and yes, they were very reliable, but, they charge well over the odds for both the groceries and delivery compared to Instacart. I was very happy with Instacart in March, they do all the BOGOFs that Publix offers, unlike GG who also shop at Publix :mad: and Instacart prices are cheaper. I ordered my stuff and two hours later it was delivered. Go on both sites and compare the costs.
I don't bring anything over, but, I bring shedloads of stuff back.

Don't forget you get two snack credits on the DDP, use them for a wide variety of snacks. Flame Tree BBQ fries with pulled pork and cheese are a snack credit, so it's not just sweet and sugary stuff available to get, Hummus and veggies are a good option. Go online and check out all the snacks you can get.
As for delivery services. I used to use Garden Grocer, and yes, they were very reliable, but, they charge well over the odds for both the groceries and delivery compared to Instacart. I was very happy with Instacart in March, they do all the BOGOFs that Publix offers, unlike GG who also shop at Publix :mad: and Instacart prices are cheaper. I ordered my stuff and two hours later it was delivered. Go on both sites and compare the costs.
I don't bring anything over, but, I bring shedloads of stuff back.
I have already made a very 'type A' style list of the best snacks available but the main danger zone is the early morning rope drop and then the self neglect while you ride 5 rides because the lines are short but all the while DH is getting cranky lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter