What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
I don't know about you, but I constantly have songs stuck in my head. This week, it's because of a new YouTube channel I subscribed to. Josh Turner's (no, not the country singer) band (The Other Favorites) covered Sloop John B by the Beach Boys and posted it to YouTube. It's been stuck in my head all week.

Last edited:
There’s a constant buzz of ever changing songs in my head.

I read half the thread title and now I’m silently singing, Stuck in the Middle With You.

Foo Fighters - Miss the Misery

Was listening to this album Monday night and this one (my favorite song off this album) has been stuck in my head ever since.

Last edited:

Hurry! It’s Lovely Up Here from On a clear Day you can see forever/Barbra Streisand

"Pencil Thin Mustache" by Jimmy Buffett

Specifically, "I wish I had a pencil thin mustache, the 'Boston Blackie' kind, a two toned Ricky Ricardo jacket, & an autographed picture of Andy Devine..." over & over & over again.

I heard this earlier today, cranked up the volume, and now it's stuck in my head. One of my favorites from the 90's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!