What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

I saw a meme the other day about the Disney movie Pocahontas. It had a picture of men dancing around a fire, but instead of heads they had sandwiches on top of their bodies. The meme stated that when she was a kid, her and her sister didn't know that they were saying "savages" instead they thought they were saying "sandwiches"

So that stuck in my head, and now I have "Sandwiches! Sandwiches! Barely even human!" stuck in my head lol :tongue:

Last edited:

I happen to also have a black swan tattoo, but it’s the Nicholas taleb idea that made me get it. I love the idea of black swans and Yorke has this beautiful song...super meat.

I want it that way by Backstreet Boys thanks to that Geico commercial. I see it every day, so I’ve been singing it for 2 weeks now!

Sugar, Sugar by the Archies. Its a co-workers ring tone for his wife and she was apparently quiet desperate to speak to him this morning when he left his phone on his desk......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts