What subject were you worst at in school?

Shop? Physics was hardest for me, but I still eked out fairly good grades. Shop was just, like, "I'm only here for the required credit, so hand me the dang wood glue again."

I was an "Algebra ijit" for a longggggggg time before figuring out it was a language and then it clicked.

History. So very, very boring the way it’s taught below college level. I found it impossible. Having my 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teachers ALL choosing to spend an entire year on The Renaissance Period was the WORST!

By the time I got to Grade 12 and had to take Calculus I didn't have one iota of interest in math anymore and it was just too much trouble to try. :bored:I can't remember how I did but it's possible I may have even flunked it.

English Took Comp I and 2 6 times before I past in college. I am glad driver bus now. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts