What subject were you worst at in school?

Algebra. It didn't help that I moved all the time growing up and was constantly switching schools. But even now, as an adult I have tried to go back and learn it. I suck lol

By far, my worst subject was Physical Education. If we aren't counting that and are only discussing the academics, then Math was the my worst (except Geometry, somehow Geometry made total sense to me but none of the other math did).

Spelling
There are dictionaries and word programs to check it for you.
I was a math and science geek.
Finished Chemistry early on my own so I could skip class till the final exam. :rotfl2:

I'm with the gym group. Hated gym class the whole time I was in school. I couldn't do any of it. If you are talking academics English and Calculus.

History! Found it boring, and as I explained to my teacher, it's already over and I didn't know the people so why should I care? Refused to listen in class and certainly didn't read assignments. Nope, not doing it!

My only C in mid/high school, Home Ec. And I really tried!
PE was my most hated class, for sure. Public showering, torture.
Turns out, I was a really good dancer, but that wasn't in PE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter