What the heck? Is this allowed? The mickeystoontown gang is back in the World and together again! Updated 4/13 x 6

Do you see what I sea?

Once we were done with our Dole Whips, we moved on to Fantasyland. The wait time for Under the Sea with Ariel was semi short so it was a good choice for our next attraction of the day. A blurry pic of Lacey and John.

IMG_8007.JPG

And ride photos:

IMG_8008.JPG

IMG_8009.JPG

Oh wait, here's one of Hunter and I.

IMG_8010.JPG

Back to ride photos:

IMG_8013.JPG

IMG_8015.JPG

IMG_8018.JPG

**Continued in next post

Fun pictures of under the sea. I have the Disney itch so bad right now. One of my friends is there now and keeps sending pictures. Our last trip was Feb. 2017 and it may be a couple more years as we are helping to pay for our grandsons college.

I can see in 12D! You big goof! Suck your applesauce!

Y'all, I am going off only my phone pictures right now. For some reason, I don't have the pictures that I took with my camera uploaded. So, this update and the next few updates are going to have lapses in what we actually did and saw. Chunks of time so please forgive me. I could make some crap up and you'd never know but y'all know me, I keep it real. And I really don't know right now unless I look back at pictures. In an effort to keep this trip report moving forward, I'll just go with what I got.

Given the next two pictures, I do know that we went to Mickey's Philarmagic which is one that we never miss. It's such a cute show. Every single time, I sing along with the music but my favorite part is when Simba sings "everybody look left, everybody look right". Love that part. Hunter wanted to make sure that he could see the entirety of the show in 3D or in this case 12D because he had on all of our glasses. Before and after the show.

IMG_8026.JPG

IMG_8027.JPG

UGH! stupid Dis is turning my pictures again. Anyone up for a good head twist this morning because that's what's gotta happen if you want to read this update. (more pictures are sideways in this report even though they are showing straight in my uploads). I think that we went to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train next and looking at this picture, it looks like I am right. And I look like a big goof in this one. I think that I was trying to make my droopy side of my face look like the other. Who knows with me.

IMG_8028.JPEG

And this is where there's a lapse.....all the way until dinner time when we decided on trying a new burger that was offered at Cosmic Ray's. We hadn't eaten there in years. One of us ordered the Mickey Celebration Mac and Cheese burger with mac and cheese and flaming hot cheetos all ground up and sprinkled on top.

IMG_8029.JPG

The bun had a Mickey Mouse smooshed into it.

IMG_8030.JPG

There were also chicken nuggets ordered.
IMG_8031.JPG

Oh I forgot something! When we got our food, they brought out little pouches of sippable applesauce. I told them that we didn't order applesauce and they told us to keep it anyway. Okay. Y'all, this stuff was nasty. Probably because it was all natural and gluten free and all that jazz. LOL

IMG_8035.JPG

From our table, we could see Sonny Eclipse.

IMG_8032.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_8033.JPEG

A castmember was walking around with marshmallows dipped in chocolate and drizzled with some pretty red sprinkly things. We were all hoping that she'd make a stop at our table but she walked alllllll the way around us. Probably figured we didn't need anything sweet since we had the delicious applesauce.

Overall, the meal was good. It's nothing that I'll run back to order again. But the mac and cheese burger was different. And, of course, it's not on the menu anymore.

**Up next: Strike a pose! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue!

My 10 year old loves that applesauce. I buy it by the case for her, but I agree with you...it's nasty.

Wow, I bet Hunter felt like he was IN THE SHOW with those 12D glasses! :crazy:

I just love Mickey's Phiharmagic, too. We have to see it every time. Something about the nostalgia with all the music from the 90's just gets me in the feels. pixiedust:

Oh, that burger looks DELISH! I am not a fan of spicy, so I don't know about the crushed up FH Cheetos on the top. Awe, a Mickey Bun. Food is just better when it is Mickey shaped. :earboy2:Speaking of which, have you been able to get any of the Mickey ice cream bars at your local grocer? I have looked MULTIPLE times at our local Kroger and Publix stores, but I have yet to find those! :sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:
I always feel bad for my granddaughters because Paige feeds them that healthy applesauce stuff. LOL. Of course they probably don't know the difference, but I do. hahaha

LOL! My kids love that applesauce. It's okay, but I've had better. Love the Mickey stamped on the bun! I don't know about the Flamin' Hots on a burger, but I'm glad you tried it!

Hunter is a nut. All those glasses.

Was Cosmic Rays not crowded? I didn't see any other guests in your pictures!

The cheeseburger sure looked and sounded interesting! :) I'd order that!
Probably because it was all natural and gluten free and all that jazz. LOL

I don't think applesauce has ever had gluten in it unless they are putting bread crumbs in it now. But I do agree, it's icky. My kids got a free one once and declared it "gross".

Good morning everybody! Hope y'all had a great weekend! We are moving our law office so I am all over the place right now but hope to get an update posted either today or tomorrow. Y'all hang tight please. Don't leave me or I'll have abandonment issues. LOL

My word y'all, It's been forever since I said that I would be posting an update soon. I had every intention but lots of life challenges have happened since. I am suppose to be buying groceries right now but John isn't feeling well and I won't leave him. He took his "magic medicine" and is knocked out on the bed so I figured now is a good time to do a little writing. Let's get on with it shall we. Or actually that wouldn't be "we" but "me".

*the above was written on the 18th.

I've gone through my pictures and found quite a few that I missed so I'm putting those in order so I can continue on with the report.

**the blue was written on February 26th.

**March 10th: Y'all, so much has happened since I posted that I was about to write another update. First off, John wasn't feeling well.
Then, I had to take Mama to the CPA because the dang bank reported that she drew out $25,000 instead of reporting that she put it into an IRA. That was way back in 2017 and it just now came to the IRS's and our attention.
Next, we went on our once a month road trip to Canton, Texas to the big ol' flea market. That was fun and much needed.

And if we didn't have enough chaos and bad news, my boss text me late in the afternoon/early evening on February 27th and told me that his soon to be father-in-law (who lives with him) passed away. Unexpectedly. In my boss's home. After my boss had given him CPR for 25 minutes while waiting on the ambulance to arrive. He and his fiance' and her daughter are devastated. He is just now getting back in the office and it's been rough.

Toss in the huge scare of the Corona Virus and the panic that is spreading in the travel industry and, well, you probably can guess. I've been busy.

But, I've told myself that I'm sitting down and writing. I don't care that the dishwasher needs to be turned on. I don't care that there are clothes in the washer that need to be put in the dryer. I don't care if I need to take the dogs out.

Hold on a sec....................

Okay, so I do care. I stopped to turn on dishwasher, put clothes in the dryer, and let the dogs out. Who let the dogs out? Me!

So, let me get back to what I like to do but seem to have little time to do....write!

I'm going to insert the additional pictures here and then move on to the next set. These are from the day that the kids arrived and we went to Disney Springs and then over to Port Orleans for our Mickey beignets. More pictures of our walk through the Christmas tree trail.

100_0781.JPG

100_0785.JPG

Awww, look how sweet this picture is. Father and children all cuddled up in Disney together.
100_0786.JPG

And then there's this one. Lacey would kill me if she knew I posted this. Actually, no she wouldn't. She knows that all pictures are subject to being posted in the trip report.
100_0783.JPG

100_0787.JPG

100_0788.JPG

100_0793.JPG

100_0795.JPG

**Continued in next post

More pictures that should have been posted in the previous updates. The next picture was taken when we went over to Port Orleans French Quarter and shared a large order of beignets.

100_0798.JPG

Remember the bus debacle on our Magic Kingdom morning where we had to rush through bag check, security, tapstiles and down Main Street USA so that we could get to our breakfast at Be Our Guest? These were taken that morning.

Now that I'm thinking back on it, I am betting that this knight was laughing at us as we gasped for air from our morning run.

100_0802.JPG

100_0800.JPG

Some really bad pictures of our breakfasts and the pastry tray.
100_0802.JPG

100_0804.JPG

100_0803.JPG

And one can't leave the restaurant without stopping to take a picture of the pantless prince.
100_0805.JPG

At some point in the morning, we made our way over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I use my pictures to refresh my memory when I write my trip reports. I now realize that I was wrong about what we did after breakfast. I was thinking that we went over to Pirates of the Caribbean but I now know that I was wrong. We rode Big Thunder Mountain first.

Our view at one point in the fastpass line.

100_0806.JPG

100_0816.JPG

**Continued in next post

Continued posting of found pictures

100_0815.JPG

100_0817.JPG

100_0819.JPG

From there, we walked over to Adventureland where John and I had stopped for a restroom break before we got into the Fastpass line for Pirates of the Caribbean.

100_0820.JPG

I found Lacey and Hunter checking the MDE app for wait times.
100_0821.JPG

A pictures of the light fixture in line for the Enchanted Tiki Birds.

100_0822.JPG

Hang in there y'all. I'm almost caught up with where I left off (like you'd remember anyway since it's been upteen years ago).

After the Tiki Birds, we stopped for our snack and then took the nearby walkway that led into Frontierland and we hung a right towards Liberty Square and Fantasyland. Along the way, we saw the Muppets outside of Hall of Presidents.

100_0823.JPG

Annnnnnnddddddd, now we are back to where I left off before. I think that I'll start a new post (picture limit almost reached anyway) with the next update.

**Up next: Strike a pose! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue!

Strike a pose! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue!

I was thinking that we rode Under the Sea with Ariel first but, apparently and according to my pictures, we rode another mine train. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
100_0835.JPG

100_0836.JPG

100_0837.JPG

After our mine train ride and spotting Ariel and her friends, we walked over to Tomorrowland. At that time, they had just started working on the area where the new Tron coaster would be. Of course, we had to take the mandatory ride on the Peoplemover so that I could get some pictures and, because it's a favorite. Who can go to the Magic Kingdom and not get on the Peoplemover?

100_0841.JPG

100_0842.JPG

100_0843.JPG

100_0845.JPG

100_0846.JPG

100_0847.JPG

While on the Peoplemover, we looked down at the line at Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin and the Laugh Floor to see how crowded they were. The Laugh Floor is a continuously running show so we knew that we wouldn't have to wait more than one show to get into the theater. Our timing was perfect and we walked right into the pre-show area.

100_0848.JPG

**Continued in next post

Strike a pose! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue! Vogue! continued

100_0849.JPG

Because Lacey and Hunter didn't make the potty break over by Pirates, they needed to find a restroom and, me being me, I went with them 'cause I can always go. LOL John said that he would just wait for us and propped up against one of the concrete thingamajigs. We could see him in the distance just standing there with his arms crossed. He saw us and had the biggest grin on his face for some reason. I seriously had to wonder if I had TP stuck on my shoe or something. Lacey snapped this picture with her phone and sent it to me and it's now the background on my phone. That's my man!

IMG_8049.JPG

We all needed something to drink and decided to head over to Main Street USA and see how long the line was at Starbucks. As always, we cut through the walkway near the Terrace quick service restaurant. At the time of this trip, it was a hugely popular thing to pose in front of the various painted walls in the parks. At the Magic Kingdom, there was the purple wall. Remember when I said that I post the good, the bad and the ugly. Get ready for the bad and ugly 'cause I am looking wo' out in this next picture. The Florida humidity was doing a number on my hair, my face was drooping because I was tired and, well, I was just looking a hot mess in general.

IMG_8045.JPG

Pictures taken, we continued on and found the line at Starbucks was short enough that we decided to hop in with the rest of 'em. Believe me when I tell you that we put those snack credits to good use and got the biggest they had. Don't have a clue what they were but I do remember they were good.

IMG_8056.JPG

It was then that we decided to do something that is unheard of in our family. We were skipping the nighttime show that evening. We went back to All Star Movies and dropped our things in the room and rested for a while. It wasn't long before our stomachs reminded us that we hadn't eaten any dinner. With the dining plan, we could use two quick service credits and get a large pizza which came with a salad. The cashier let us get two desserts since we were using our refillable mug and not getting drinks with our meal. The dinner was good and the company was even better.

**Up next: Mom are you scared on this? Did you scream?

Attachments

• IMG_8047.JPG
    IMG_8047.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter