What time does booking online open? Midnight?

You can book online anytime. But, if you are talking the time for booking exactly at the 11 month or 7 month date, then it is 8:00 am EST as Bill mentioned.

For those trying on-line booking, I was having lots of trouble using Firefox this weekend to book a Jan reservation. Keep getting an Error message right before the end of the process stating "Unable to Process at this time, please try again in a few moments". Finally booted up Chrome and was able to get through the entire process error free. Was even able to create a wait list without any problems.

Disney IT suggests using Chrome and since I switched I general haven't had any problems.

FYI I just booked at 3:15 am EST my 7 month window opens today - supposedly at 8 am.

If you happen to be up it never hurts to try!

It's 7am EDT and I couldn't book. I should have check the boards before waking up. I'll try in an hour. Thanks.

Were you logged in and ready to go prior to 8:00AM or do you need to wait to login until 8:00 exactly?

You can log in and get all the wAy to the screen that says check availability. As soon as you hit 8 am, you can hit that.

You can log in and get all the wAy to the screen that says check availability. As soon as you hit 8 am, you can hit that.
Excellent! Thank you! My day is tomorrow and we're trying for a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club.

did you get it?
Nope! It was the most frustrating experience! I was logged in and ready and clicked check availability right at 8:00. Immediately got the error page. After starting over and trying a few more times, I finally got through. The room was available, clicked to finalize and... ERROR! Kept trying for 40 minutes and when I finally got through again, the rooms were no longer available. Is it always this bad? I switched our reservation to Beach Club last year and I don't remember all of these problems. I tried other browsers and my phone and still got the same errors. Ridiculous!

Nope! It was the most frustrating experience! I was logged in and ready and clicked check availability right at 8:00. Immediately got the error page. After starting over and trying a few more times, I finally got through. The room was available, clicked to finalize and... ERROR! Kept trying for 40 minutes and when I finally got through again, the rooms were no longer available. Is it always this bad? I switched our reservation to Beach Club last year and I don't remember all of these problems. I tried other browsers and my phone and still got the same errors. Ridiculous!

There were issues yesterday. Happened to me as well trying to modify. Went on around noon...got 2 of three nights and finished it up this morning.

Like I said, if you see any night available prior to your stay pop up, grab the,. As walkers cancel...assuming people are walking, you will be able to modify and add along the way.

The problem sometimes right at 8 am, is that others are changing too so sometimes, you have to try a little later if you didn’t have luck the first time.

I’m so sorry, but I believe you should get it, I have see some of those days pop up in my own searches. So pixie dust!,

Just wanted to update - our dates were somewhat flexible, so I tried at Boardwalk again Friday morning and was able to book 5 nights in a 2 bedroom no problem. Then, on a whim, I checked our original dates later in the day, and they were available! So I booked our original nights are we are super happy!

Just wanted to update - our dates were somewhat flexible, so I tried at Boardwalk again Friday morning and was able to book 5 nights in a 2 bedroom no problem. Then, on a whim, I checked our original dates later in the day, and they were available! So I booked our original nights are we are super happy!

Glad it all came together!

Congrats! I am glad to hear it. I realize it’s not ideal, but in the end, it can come together!

8am Eastern Time for DVC Resorts
7am Eastern Time for FastPasses and
6am Eastern Time for Dining reservations................dont understand why theres 3 different times......lol

dont understand why theres 3 different times......lol

They probably all share the same Microsoft Access 95 database, so they don't want everyone doing everything at once.

In all seriousness, it's definitely to spread out the system load because there's a serious crush of people hitting the site at the top of the hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter